Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

This one is one of my favorites : Rock n Roll Train

There are 15 tracks on the new album.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

AC/DC has good stuff....  When you're good at something stick with it.. But at the same time. Like the Metallica Albumn to me... I think it's good... but... come on guys. Bring it up to today. That's what I don't like about it to much, it sounds just like their old stuff.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 21, 2008, 09:27:50 AM
AC/DC has good stuff....  When you're good at something stick with it.. But at the same time. Like the Metallica Albumn to me... I think it's good... but... come on guys. Bring it up to today. That's what I don't like about it to much, it sounds just like their old stuff.

Metallica's new album sounds like their old stuff, but with alot of new stuff too. I hear a ton of Suicidal Tendencies style riffs in there. I can tell I like it, it is still in the cd player. St Anger was just all new sounds..... and it sucked. Ac/Dc just keeps knocking out the same records over and over again, but it works. I just can't watch them play anymore, I get that uncomfortable, "I'm in a nursing home" feeling. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

hell i will listen to anytthing as long as it sounds good whether it be brand new or 30yrs old
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

I love the new Metallica album, and it is in my CD player in my ride as we speak. St. Anger was a huge let down for me. I loved Load and Reload, it was a change from the normal, with tons of bluesy riffs. The new album is just hardcore metal. Cyanide is my favorite song on Death Magentic. The Suicidal Tendencies stuff you're hearing as you know is Robert Tujillo's influence. I was a huge Jason Newstead fan, but Robert is growing on me.

AC/DC is just plain classic rock. Same sound, same tempo, great guitar, blues style rythm guitar, hard bass lines, and screeching Brian Johnson vocals. They are solid.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

AC/DC is just plain classic rock. Same sound, same tempo, great guitar, blues style rythm guitar, hard bass lines, and screeching Brian Johnson vocals. They are solid.

~Brian

that is why i have always liked them right there
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

BRAD

later guys. its time for me to head back to work. have a good one guys
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Later Man!

Today was officially the first day I had to scrape the windows on the car :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on October 21, 2008, 09:52:47 AM

~Brian

that is why i have always liked them right there

meh, stiff upper lip was weird, because they are so old.  He sounded like he was gonna poop the whole record. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix