How to ship a quad?

Started by Jester2893, May 15, 2008, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLU700R

LOL do i get invisible karma :lol: because if i dont then you get the invisible finger :bird:
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Jester2893

Quote from: BLU700R on May 16, 2008, 03:40:57 PM
LOL do i get invisible karma :lol: because if i dont then you get the invisible finger :bird:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :thumbs:
=[

Spartan

So what's the best way to ship a quad, and has anyone made any blueprints for building a crate?

Hefe

there are companies that ship bikes, I am sure they have instructions on their website

Spartan

Hefe

Spartan

I don't know if I'd REALLY trust a shipping company with 15k+ dollars worth of a quad...

Hefe

if that is what they do... then fine, side note.. your quad aint worth 15k

Peelz

:owned: not even in canadian money
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

Spartan

Paid 8k for my quad, have close to 6k in mods on it...close enough to 15k.

Lady4Fiddy

I had no idea that is how you ship a quad... interesting!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

I'd say get one of those big pallets. it's like 1.5 of a normal one. put quad on top.. and build a box around it w/ 4x4 posts.then crate it up... otherwise there's a site... I forget what it is.. but it's basically run by semi drivers. and you post where you need something shipped from and they'll compete w/ quotes. You pick the driver you want. and they all have reviews about each driver (from previous people). My brother got a quote to ship a quad from Florida (near the keys) to Minnesota for $250.

I think it was called uship.com or somethin like that.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 25, 2010, 05:11:20 PM
Paid 8k for my quad, have close to 6k in mods on it...close enough to 15k.

What you paid and what its worth are two VERY different things.  Damn window lickers.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

1badazz_700r

i bought mine on ebay brand new from port yamaha out west somewhere. I live in pennsylvania,it left there tuesday and arrived at my front door thursday on an ESTES delivery truck. It was ratchet strapped to a pallet and fully assembled ready to ride.that only cost me 279.00

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe