Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Powell = Scapegoat.

Helluva man. Should have ran for office.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 03:45:26 PM
Yeah, something about westerners being on Muslim soil.

~Brian

I hated being over there.  It made Georgia look progressive.  I used to make sure I gave them pork when they would beg for food.  I also gestured with my left hand and pointed the soles of my boots at them.   :grin_nod:

did you hear my story about how they take the food we give them, ship it back here and sell it at market? I know a guy who shops at a Russian market in Des Moines. He said he bought some pork from them, took it home and ate it. THen noticed that he could see writing through the label on the can. He tore off the label to read "project hope" " a gift from the people of the USA" :lol: I didn't believe him, butyesterday he brought in some rice with the same label
:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 03:57:13 PM
Powell = Scapegoat.

~Brian

It was sad to see what happened to that man.   :(

FoundArealQuad

They cut some of the huge Mech Divisions yes, but what they should have done is make more Light Units. Is there a need for Heavy Divisions yes, Russia is still a threat and so is Iran. What we need now is more light soldiers to run those COPS and OPs. You can't win unless you are on the ground talking to people, driving around and doing vehicle recons just is not the way to win. All we see are the vehicles being targeted and that's where most of our casualties have came from IEDs. We were not prepared to fight the kind of war that we were fighting in 2003 thru 2007. I think now we are seeing what we should have done from the beginning. General Petraeus has done great things and yes Rumsfeld was a idiot.  

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 03:58:44 PM

~Brian

I hated being over there.  It made Georgia look progressive.  I used to make sure I gave them pork when they would beg for food.  I also gestured with my left hand and pointed the soles of my boots at them.   :grin_nod:

did you hear my story about how they take the food we give them, ship it back here and sell it at market? I know a guy who shops at a Russian market in Des Moines. He said he bought some pork from them, took it home and ate it. THen noticed that he could see writing through the label on the can. He tore off the label to read "project hope" " a gift from the people of the USA" :lol: I didn't believe him, butyesterday he brought in some rice with the same label

You gotta be kidding me...

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:54:51 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:44:37 PM
Well, you know what?  We fought a great war in Iraq.  It's the occupation that we F :mad:  cked up. 

True  :thumbs:  But the Surge HAS made a diffrence for the positive
You are making our point! We had enough troops to have a surge from the beginning! Rumsfeld had to leave over his mishandling. We would not have needed a surge if he had sent the proper amount of troops to start with. WHICH WE HAD! Powell was forced out for expressing his opinion. No up armored humvees, our men having to supply their own jump boots.....  You also have to admit that a big part of the surge was due to different intelligence gathering techniques as well

No one had the clairvoyance to see what the occupation was going to be like Kenny.

would I have left more boots on the ground?  I'd like to say yes.  But I also would like to get my honorable soldiers, sailors, and Marines back to their families.

And Up Armoured Humvees are not a new idea, that was addressed back during Desert Storm and even before, but like Brian said about the US stepping in during the genocides, until someone wants to pay for it, it won't happen.

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 03:58:44 PM

~Brian

You gotta be kidding me...

wish I was....I am sure that doesn't represent the entire population of whom we are helping. But I see that as a pretty big  :bird: from a few of them.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kenny

Powell = Scapegoat.

~Brian
You got that right baby! If Obama gets in, he'll be back. That is what makes him stand out to me. He does what it takes to get the job done. No muss, no fuss......Just get it done 8)
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Flynbyu

That's lovely. Project Hope.

Since it was ham, does that qualify as pork barrell spending?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:00:50 PM
Well, you know what?  We fought a great war in Iraq.  It's the occupation that we F :mad:  cked up. 

You are making our point! We had enough troops to have a surge from the beginning! Rumsfeld had to leave over his mishandling. We would not have needed a surge if he had sent the proper amount of troops to start with. WHICH WE HAD! Powell was forced out for expressing his opinion. No up armored humvees, our men having to supply their own jump boots.....  You also have to admit that a big part of the surge was due to different intelligence gathering techniques as well

No one had the clairvoyance to see what the occupation was going to be like Kenny.

would I have left more boots on the ground?  I'd like to say yes.  But I also would like to get my honorable soldiers, sailors, and Marines back to their families.

And Up Armoured Humvees are not a new idea, that was addressed back during Desert Storm and even before, but like Brian said about the US stepping in during the genocides, until someone wants to pay for it, it won't happen.

I knew we were fucked when they started taking out M1's with IED's.  Those things were indestructable in the gulf.  

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 04:02:27 PM

~Brian

:lol: hmmmm maybe to alaskans? ;)

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 04:03:17 PM

~Brian

But not Arizonan's!!!  Holla bitches!!! 

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 04:02:46 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:00:50 PM

I knew we were F :mad:  cked when they started taking out M1's with IED's.  Those things were indestructable in the gulf.  

Couple of 105 rounds daisy chained with detcord or simple elctronic fuse. Simple, cheap, abundant and reliable.  Also with the availablity of Cell phones, you have remote detonate capablity.  

Bastards  :mad:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 04:02:23 PM
Powell = Scapegoat.

~Brian
You got that right baby! If Obama gets in, he'll be back. That is what makes him stand out to me. He does what it takes to get the job done. No muss, no fuss......Just get it done 8)

I always told everyone Powell would be the first black president if he ran. I stand corrected. I read he would rather restore old Volvos than get involved in politics. He would be an asset in anyone's political backfield that's for sure.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 04:04:42 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 04:03:17 PM

~Brian

But not Arizonan's!!!  Holla bitches!!! 

holla!!!!