Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Maybe a product of Clinton, but Bush has 'em spread so thin it doesn't matter.

Besides, major combat has been over since May 1, 2003.

:rolleyes:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 03:36:05 PM

~Brian

They wouldn't be spread thin if the division clinton dissolved were still here.

LittleBuddha

~Brian

Yeah, mission accomplished.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Well if our "Multi-National Coalition" wouldn't have bailed on us, we'd be fine right?

:lol:

Even they were smart enough to GTFO.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:39:05 PM

~Brian

Um, I think it may have something to do with fighting two wars...

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:33:20 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:24:54 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:10:45 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:08:18 PM
A lot like Vietnam :thumbs:

What is?
The way we sent our guys in without proper equipment and a "leaner, meaner" fighting force when we could have used overwhelming force. You can watch old documentaries about Vietnam and replace the word  "communism" with "terrorism", and it's like a F :mad:  ckin' rerun. Even the politicians use the exact same verbiage. We were destined to being communists if the North was allowed to be victorious......Guess what
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:14:32 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:11:26 PM
Nobody in our government gives a flyin' shit about genocide( Darfur?). The genocide in that shit hole(Iraq) went on since the "80's
70's  :thumbs:

And I agree more than you know about doing something about them.  :thumbs:

But, also I don't want another coward in the white house too concerned with his public opinion rating to risk doing the right thing.  The indiffrence of good men is evil too  :mad:
I will promise you don't have to worry about Obama being a coward, he just doesn't run around like chicken little causing all that drama we have seen during this election :thumbs:

The leaner meaner fighting force in Iraq was a product of Clinton, not Bush.  A couple of centuries worth of warriors and heros should of taught him in his vast education exactly the statement under my avatar. Si Vis Pacem Parabellum- If you desire peace, prepare for war    becuase it is inevitable, and your never gonna know the size of the force you'll require until you know the battlefields it will be fought upon.

Wait a damn minute.  Rumsfeld was a huge proponent of "force reduction".  Nice try.
He never cut huge divisions (3) like the Clinton Adminstration.

Rumsfeld cuts deep on spending for sure, but most of it was we consider the "War tax".  Money for R&D like I do will always be second to the current troops needs.

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:41:22 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:39:05 PM

~Brian

Um, I think it may have something to do with fighting two wars...

We've been designed to fight two wars since 1940 till Clinton.  It's a DOD directive

LittleBuddha

Well, you know what?  We fought a great war in Iraq.  It's the occupation that we fucked up. 

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:22:35 PM
Quote from: Polarass525 on November 04, 2008, 03:16:40 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:14:32 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:11:26 PM
Nobody in our government gives a flyin' shit about genocide( Darfur?). The genocide in that shit hole(Iraq) went on since the "80's
70's  :thumbs:

And I agree more than you know about doing something about them.  :thumbs:

But, also I don't want another coward in the white house too concerned with his public opinion rating to risk doing the right thing.  The indiffrence of good men is evil too  :mad:
You can't blame Bush for everything. The Democratic House and Senate has tied his hands the last four years :thumbs:

Actually, I was talking about Clinton  :thumbs:
sorry about that :(
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

Yeah, something about westerners being on Muslim soil.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:44:37 PM
Well, you know what?  We fought a great war in Iraq.  It's the occupation that we F :mad:  cked up. 

True  :thumbs:  But the Surge HAS made a diffrence for the positive

Peelz

so we have a weirdo republican guy working here, I have mentioned him here before. He is joking to a few of our graphic arts people that they cannot leave until 9pm.(polls close) He knows they are all voting democrat. I think that was unnacceptable..So I told him the story of James Tobin and how he went to jail for Jamming the phone lines on election day for the republican party to stop people from voting.... :lol: He shut up and walked away :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 03:45:26 PM
Yeah, something about westerners being on Muslim soil.

~Brian

I hated being over there.  It made Georgia look progressive.  I used to make sure I gave them pork when they would beg for food.  I also gestured with my left hand and pointed the soles of my boots at them.   :grin_nod:

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 03:44:37 PM
Well, you know what?  We fought a great war in Iraq.  It's the occupation that we F :mad:  cked up. 

True  :thumbs:  But the Surge HAS made a diffrence for the positive
You are making our point! We had enough troops to have a surge from the beginning! Rumsfeld had to leave over his mishandling. We would not have needed a surge if he had sent the proper amount of troops to start with. WHICH WE HAD! Powell was forced out for expressing his opinion. No up armored humvees, our men having to supply their own jump boots.....  You also have to admit that a big part of the surge was due to different intelligence gathering techniques as well
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 03:51:19 PM
so we have a weirdo republican guy working here, I have mentioned him here before. He is joking to a few of our graphic arts people that they cannot leave until 9pm.(polls close) He knows they are all voting democrat. I think that was unnacceptable..So I told him the story of James Tobin and how he went to jail for Jamming the phone lines on election day for the republican party to stop people from voting.... :lol: He shut up and walked away :lol:

Good for you.  I don't care what affiliation you are, voter suppression is a crime.