Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Nobody in our government gives a flyin' shit about genocide( Darfur?). The genocide in that shit hole(Iraq) went on since the "80's
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

LittleBuddha

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:11:26 PM
Nobody in our government gives a flyin' shit about genocide( Darfur?). The genocide in that shit hole(Iraq) went on since the "80's
70's  :thumbs:

And I agree more than you know about doing something about them.  :thumbs:

But, also I don't want another coward in the white house too concerned with his public opinion rating to risk doing the right thing.  The indiffrence of good men is evil too  :mad:

Colorado700R

Flynbyu

Genocide is a horrible thing, but the international community has to get involved. We can't afford to do it all ourselves.

WWII had genocide, and it was a massive coalition to oust Hitler. Then it was different. Everyone cared.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:14:32 PM

But, also I don't want another coward in the white house too concerned with his public opinion rating to risk doing the right thing.  The indiffrence of good men is evil too  :mad:
You can't blame Bush for everything. The Democratic House and Senate has tied his hands the last four years :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

The REPUBLICANS had control until January 2007.

Next excuse please.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 03:15:40 PM
Genocide is a horrible thing, but the international community has to get involved. We can't afford to do it all ourselves.

WWII had genocide, and it was a massive coalition to oust Hitler. Then it was different. Everyone cared.

~Brian

Since when does afford mean more than doing what's right?  I'm not getting religous here either, just ethics.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Polarass525 on November 04, 2008, 03:16:40 PM

You can't blame Bush for everything. The Democratic House and Senate has tied his hands the last four years :thumbs:

Actually, I was talking about Clinton  :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:21:42 PM

~Brian

Since when does afford mean more than doing what's right?  I'm not getting religous here either, just ethics.

Afford has everything to do with it.  Of course it's not right, but it is what it is...   :rolleyes:

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:10:45 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:08:18 PM
A lot like Vietnam :thumbs:

What is?
The way we sent our guys in without proper equipment and a "leaner, meaner" fighting force when we could have used overwhelming force. You can watch old documentaries about Vietnam and replace the word  "communism" with "terrorism", and it's like a fuckin' rerun. Even the politicians use the exact same verbiage. We were destined to being communists if the North was allowed to be victorious......Guess what

I will promise you don't have to worry about Obama being a coward, he just doesn't run around like chicken little causing all that drama we have seen during this election :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:21:42 PM

~Brian

Sure, but operating our military costs money, and we can't afford it without some help. It's sad, but we have to do what we can afford, not go borrow money from China to finance shit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:24:54 PM

What is?
The way we sent our guys in without proper equipment and a "leaner, meaner" fighting force when we could have used overwhelming force. You can watch old documentaries about Vietnam and replace the word  "communism" with "terrorism", and it's like a F :mad:  ckin' rerun. Even the politicians use the exact same verbiage. We were destined to being communists if the North was allowed to be victorious......Guess what

I will promise you don't have to worry about Obama being a coward, he just doesn't run around like chicken little causing all that drama we have seen during this election :thumbs:

The leaner meaner fighting force in Iraq was a product of Clinton, not Bush.  A couple of centuries worth of warriors and heros should of taught him in his vast education exactly the statement under my avatar. Si Vis Pacem Parabellum- If you desire peace, prepare for war    becuase it is inevitable, and your never gonna know the size of the force you'll require until you know the battlefields it will be fought upon.

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:22:35 PM
Quote from: Polarass525 on November 04, 2008, 03:16:40 PM

Actually, I was talking about Clinton  :thumbs:
Clinton was not allowed to extinguish Bin Laden because of political tie ups from the Republicans, and had lost all power because of that fat bitch he was nailin'
"W" was warned about al queda when he went into office, and straight up dropped the ball. Republicans were in full charge when we got hit on 9/11. Then turned this country into a bunch of cowering pussies as he and others on the right played on the "weak" peoples fears about terrorism. The people are taking back their life, and fear mongering has not worked in this cycle.

They all turn around and blame each other. It's time we take control of our government!
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 03:33:20 PM
Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 03:24:54 PM

What is?
The way we sent our guys in without proper equipment and a "leaner, meaner" fighting force when we could have used overwhelming force. You can watch old documentaries about Vietnam and replace the word  "communism" with "terrorism", and it's like a F :mad:  ckin' rerun. Even the politicians use the exact same verbiage. We were destined to being communists if the North was allowed to be victorious......Guess what

The leaner meaner fighting force in Iraq was a product of Clinton, not Bush.  A couple of centuries worth of warriors and heros should of taught him in his vast education exactly the statement under my avatar. Si Vis Pacem Parabellum- If you desire peace, prepare for war    becuase it is inevitable, and your never gonna know the size of the force you'll require until you know the battlefields it will be fought upon.

Wait a damn minute.  Rumsfeld was a huge proponent of "force reduction".  Nice try.