Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on November 04, 2008, 02:09:43 PM
Well. I just did my "civil duty". Jerked it in the voting booth! BOO YA! :lol:

I thought you couldn't vote?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 02:10:31 PM
Quote from: Krandall on November 04, 2008, 02:09:43 PM
Well. I just did my "civil duty". Jerked it in the voting booth! BOO YA! :lol:

I thought you couldn't vote?

I got it figured out. Only had to prove I was living where I am now w/ a utility bill or something similar.  :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 02:10:09 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 02:07:56 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:58:54 PM
Just remember if any of you want to move make sure to take alec baldwin and kim basinger with you.  They're still here.   :confused:

Kim Basinger 15 years ago > Kim Basinger now

+1

Yeah...9 1/2 Weeks or in Batman.

BAM!

~Brian

She was money in Batman.  What about the Getaway?  

Oh yeah, of course.....and in Cellular as a Milf.

I'd eat her ass like colon cancer.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kenny

I'm a big Obama fan, but only because I check stuff out on factcheck.org, and politifact. But if the facts did not matter I might vote for the chick.  :grin_nod: You guys talking about coke and whores have to be Dems, because Republicans like to grease up teenage boys, and pick up men in airport bathrooms ???

It doesn't matter because of some misadventures I no longer have the right to vote.... I'm just waiting to see the deals to be had at these moving sales :clap:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

socalrappy700

I just stick to the voting records.  No way around those.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 02:14:15 PM
I'm a big Obama fan, but only because I check stuff out on factcheck.org, and politifact. But if the facts did not matter I might vote for the chick.  :grin_nod: You guys talking about coke and whores have to be Dems, because Republicans like to grease up teenage boys, and pick up men in airport bathrooms ??? It doesn't matter because of some misadventures I no longer have the right to vote.... I'm just waiting to see the deals to be had at these moving sales :clap:

Stop hanging out in the bathrooms looking to score and they won't hit on you so much Ken  :thumbs:

:lol:

Kenny

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 02:16:22 PM
I'm a big Obama fan, but only because I check stuff out on factcheck.org, and politifact. But if the facts did not matter I might vote for the chick.  :grin_nod: You guys talking about coke and whores have to be Dems, because Republicans like to grease up teenage boys, and pick up men in airport bathrooms ??? It doesn't matter because of some misadventures I no longer have the right to vote.... I'm just waiting to see the deals to be had at these moving sales :clap:

Stop hanging out in the bathrooms looking to score and they won't hit on you so much Ken  :thumbs:

:lol:
:grin_nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

Flynbyu

I'm a big Obama fan, but only because I check stuff out on factcheck.org, and politifact. But if the facts did not matter I might vote for the chick.  :grin_nod: You guys talking about coke and whores have to be Dems, because Republicans like to grease up teenage boys, and pick up men in airport bathrooms ???

It doesn't matter because of some misadventures I no longer have the right to vote.... I'm just waiting to see the deals to be had at these moving sales :clap:

Grease up teenage boys?

:rofl:

OWNED!

I knew there was a reason I liked you (in a total plutonic kind of way).

Welcome to the discussion.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kenny

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 02:15:52 PM
That is a good way to do it. It depends on what is most important to you. I am big into veterans affairs so I would have no choice but Obama.  Like I said... depends on priorities in your personal life  8)
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

socalrappy700

The sad thing is no politician goes into politics for the right reasons anymore.  Those times are long gone.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Another veteran voting for Obama........Aaron goes off in 3....2.....1.....

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Kenny on November 04, 2008, 02:21:46 PM
That is a good way to do it. It depends on what is most important to you. I am big into veterans affairs so I would have no choice but Obama.  Like I said... depends on priorities in your personal life  8)

Same here, thats why I went for McCain. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 02:22:33 PM
Another veteran voting for Obama........Aaron goes off in 3....2.....1.....

~Brian

Kenny is a vet?  Dammit.  Now I got Benny and the Jets in my head.  Shit.  What branch, Kenny? 

Kenny

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 02:22:31 PM
The sad thing is no politician goes into politics for the right reasons anymore.  Those times are long gone.
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 02:23:12 PM

You haven't checked the veterans sites I'm guessing. We have the best guy in the world for veterans benefits(Jim Webb VA), and he did everything to get McCain to vote for the new veterans care package, and McCain chose to just not show up ???
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 02:23:12 PM

Nobody cares.  Beat it loser.   :lol: :lol: :lol: