Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:09:37 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 08:04:57 AM
Cleaned up, and Pm's sent  :thumbs:

I almost locked the thread. Those were just ridiculous statements.

~Brian

I did it and I agree, but it was just sillyness. Something to get you guys back on topic, something that you have just done again.  Got off topic. Its voting day.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:11:28 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 04, 2008, 09:09:49 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 08:04:57 AM
Cleaned up, and Pm's sent  :thumbs:

You have seriously got to be kidding me. Something like "McCain for Prez" has been censored on this thread?

Your post was changed by Brian...a big no no. And a few other horribly ignorant posts followed, even though they were joking it would of started a fight.

Shit.  Did I miss something good?  Dammit. 

Peelz

I did my civic duty this morning! :thumbs:

Took the little boy with me and handed him the pen, and said "wanna color?" :lol: Oh wait....don't color on  that one, that's Nader!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

All things were done as jokes but they were not taken well.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 09:16:19 AM

Took the little boy with me and handed him the pen, and said "wanna color?" :lol: Oh wait....don't color on  that one, that's Nader!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Now that's funny.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Thats a crack up.  Jenee' had to take Owen in as well but it went a bit different because he just tried to eat the paper while she was writing.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:21:55 AM

Thats a crack up.  Jenee' had to take Owen in as well but it went a bit different because he just tried to eat the paper while she was writing.

Make sure he doesn't leave any "chads" when he is done chewing. We don't want a recount :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

you took a pic of your ballot, that's awesome! :lol:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 09:27:07 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:21:55 AM

Make sure he doesn't leave any "chads" when he is done chewing. We don't want a recount :rofl:

So did you guys live in Florida eight years ago?

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 09:34:38 AM

I wanted a visual memory of a historic moment.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

I have one a picture of mine too. It's on my phone, and my phone is charging now.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:36:43 AM

Nobody knows the future, and regardless of your vote, you may want to destroy the evidence at some point in the next Presidency  :rofl:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 09:38:24 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:36:43 AM

Nobody knows the future, and regardless of your vote, you may want to destroy the evidence at some point in the next Presidency  :rofl:

There are an awful lot of people that aren't copping to voting for dumbass GW but he won somehow.  Oh, I forgot.  The Supreme Court elected him the first time and the second time was the Bin Laden video.  My bad.

Flynbyu

Like the people that voted for Bush the last two times?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum