Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Wow.

Hard to believe. Why hate on your man when he needs EVERYONE'S support now?

Link: McCain Facing Conservative Backlash.

I'm not a Republican, but that's just stupid to come right out and say this late in the game!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 10, 2008, 09:38:35 AM
Not being a grammer Nazi, but it's John McCain not John McLain (Die Hard Trilogy!)

:lol:

Holy crap, I can't believe I mispelled his name. Thanks for the correction. I had a moment.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

RaptorRandy

Here's something for you Obama backers to take a look at. Definitly not something the liberal biased media is going to put out. It's long but you need to read the whole court document.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

1FST690

Allow me to set my soapbox straight as I adress you fellow members of a fine ATV forum...

I really dont understand politics very well but I am trying to learn, and what I have learned really pisses me off. I am unsure of who I am going to vete for, it may me Mickey Mouse for all it really matters. I think the core problems in this country come from a few sources. First and foremost if you were stupid enough to get lulled in to a false sense of security by an interest only loan that you knew was going to take a monthly payment hike on X date and you didnt do something about it you should lose your house for being an idiot. Why should my tax dollars have to go pay for your screw up? AIG heads should be taken out and publicly exicuted so that maybe future CEO's will realize that WE as a country and We as a government will not stand for this type of financial crap. If you cant afford to pay the bills you sure as hell cant afford to go on vacation. Earmarks HAVE to be stopped. what happened to the time when a bill that was introduced and passed, was only pertaining to that bill and not a bunch of unrelated bullshit slipped in because we dont think it will pass on its own. I truely feel that a woman has a choice on wheter or not she wants to keep a baby. case in point: My co-workers daughter was raped and became pregnant. If that was your daughter would you make her keep the baby? Its not your choice, it is the mothers. Why are we spending 10 billion dollars a month "saving" a country that will slit our throught if given half a chance. Sure would be nice to have that money right now. We let the speculators run up the price of oil and look where it got us. That needs to stop. It was brought up that Canada has nationaly provided healthcare that works. this is very true but taxes are so high that my friend that lives in Canada makes more money than I do by a fair amount and taxes home less due to taxes. The down fall of this country started years ago when we forgot why we fought the british for OUR freedom. You do not need to "amend" the constitution. It was written because we did not want to be like Brittain yet we have changed it so much that we are not EXACTLY like them. The only difference is that we get to vote for our "King" or "Queen" You are given the RIGHT to three things in this country, LIFE, LIBERTY, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, the rest of it you WORK for! It is time that Americans start taking responsability for our actions, quit trying to play world police and start taking care of our OWN!! It is time for America to " LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER 1"

I may be chastised for some of the things I have said and I really dont care. I have broad shoulders. I have no political party affiliation and really dont care who gets elected, they both are HORRIBLE choices. It is time for our elected officials to quit careing about personal issues and start careing about the greater good. This is not the time for political correctness but the time for some action. If something is not done we are all in for a world of hurt. I feel a lot better now and will take my soapbox and go..... Thanks for listening to me rant a bit.
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Gunz

Thats all the people we have on this board? What the hell?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

I will most likely be voting dem this time around. I think it is time for a change. As hard as McCain has tried to differentiate himself from George Bush, he has not done so. Absolutely necessary in my book. Unfortunateley, He almost seems as ignorant. His pick for VP was completely strategic to get into office, not to have a good administration. I was leaning his way for awhile, but I can't do it. Obama may not be the best candidate for change. But at least a political party change will have to suffice. ;)

cue the "obama is a terrorist and a muslim" banter :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I'm with you.

Seems McCain has had the tough enough job to convice America he can do the job, but his job got tougher after his choice of Vice President. That's what honestly lost me, and my wife which is ulta conservative on her views.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 15, 2008, 05:18:47 PM
I'm with you.

Seems McCain has had the tough enough job to convice America he can do the job, but his job got tougher after his choice of Vice President. That's what honestly lost me, and my wife which is ulta conservative on her views.

~Brian

he had an uphill battle for sure, being from the same political party as W. He has not fought hard enough in my book to remove the stigma. I am sure he is not all like Bush, but you can't always tell..... IMO, anything like bush would mean misery for our country. Economy ansd society ebbs and flows just like nature. We are in the "ebb" -no it's time for some "flow" a change is necessary either way, rep or dem. I am looking forward to the elections.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

I'm just wanting to see some positive changes for all of us.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Flynbyu

Heated debate last night. McCain should have busted out that performance long ago.

I did get a bit tired of hearing "Joe the Plumber" after about 30 times. McCain shouldn't have dwelled on that. Obama didn't seem to have the charisma he has had in previous debates, but he did recover well after the first 30-40 minutes. Obama held back on attacking Sarah Palin. Obama didn't see that attack coming on Biden. I thought it was pretty chicken shit of McCain to attack Biden, when he's a 100 times better choice for VP as Palin.

McCain's performance seemed like the last 2:00 minutes of a basketball game down 30 points with the worst guy on the court shoting three pointers.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R