Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Gunz

My best friend and I damn near got into an arguement over this BS this weekend. All his comebacks were uneducated statements such as, "Obama is different", "McCain is old", "I dont want Palin for President", "Why would I elect Bush for a 3rd term". Just crap like that. I wanted to slap the SHIT outta him, but I just resorted to the usually name calling and degrading as a friend should. I can't believe McCain is only going to win by 2% of the vote. :bird:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

I'm so going to hell  :(

I was thinking about this scene from "Head of State" awhile back, then I found this youtube clip of a guy who was thinking the same  :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIdTOFyeTQ

russ-russ

Flynbyu

A taxpayer voting for McCain shows you're happy with the way things are done now.

If McCain is elected, you might as well put a for sale sign on our country. For those that didn't learn anything the last time they voted for a Republican, just keep telling yourself you're doing the right thing.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Anyone catch SNL this weekend?  :lol: Had some good presidential stuff on and a few older cast members on  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I did.

Good stuff.

It's the best SNL has been in a long time. It's good to laugh at both sides like that. Darrell Hammond is just one of the best.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 27, 2008, 08:17:40 AM
A taxpayer voting for McCain shows you're happy with the way things are done now.

If McCain is elected, you might as well put a for sale sign on our country. For those that didn't learn anything the last time they voted for a Republican, just keep telling yourself you're doing the right thing.

~Brian

Ah the classic calling McCain another Bush, that never gets old.   :confused:  I am happy with the way my taxes are right now, plus I know which way they'll go of Obama gets in.  Plus I'm not a big fan of tax the shit out of the rich so we can pay for more useless social programs and big government.  That's smart, tax the shit out of our companies and employers because they'll just take the hit and still keep us all on staff.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I only caught the clips, I wish I could have seen the whole thing, a guy at work is going to burn me a copy so I can watch it this week.

Exactly like you said, at least they arent' being biased anymore towards one side or the other. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

I missed snl but its on my dvr.  Its about time they start getting better.  Its been really dry the last few years.  Time to get some real talent in again.  I just miss the old days.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Employers are not keeping staff now because the economy sucks ass.

When the economy is strong, that creates jobs. I'm 100% convinced McCain does not have what it takes to spur our economy.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

And when the big guy gets hit with taxes like he will so we can keep our hand out programs going he will not take the hit out of his pocket, we will take the hit. 

I've looked at both economic plans, I can't for the life of me see how you can think McCain's wont work. 

Get ready for big taxes and big government.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: GIR on October 27, 2008, 09:52:25 AM
...is reading "The Post-American World" -- it's a Muslim's view of defeating America from within..

Patton read Rommel's "Attacks" during world war II as well.  Reading the enemies' ideals is normal practice for any effective leader.

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 09:54:40 AM
Quote from: GIR on October 27, 2008, 09:52:25 AM
...is reading "The Post-American World" -- it's a Muslim's view of defeating America from within..

Patton read Rommel's "Attacks" during world war II as well.  Reading the enemies' ideals is normal practice for any effective leader.

+1 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum