What year raptor has a BLACK HOOD?

Started by Danny T, September 26, 2008, 08:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackwoodsBoy

Just sucks because ordering from them sites takes at least 2 weeks to get your parts. I ordered a hood and tank topper and it took 4 and half weeks to get them. It's BS. Then 3 weeks after I recieved them I got my confirmation number from the dealer lol.
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Gaber

I need a black hood too.  Is it it Yamaha FENDER Yamaha OEM Part 1S3-21556-30-00 / 1S3215563000 for $18.96?  Great find.

PDX Raptor

Not sure how much shipping was, but I ordered mine right from the dealership for $42. Only took 3 days. Hood was $22 and the tank was $20.
Charlie

Flynbyu

You need to PM Brandon (Evlls1) at B&N designs and see some of the hoods he's painted.

Awesome stuff.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

realdeal

hey girl..  :rolleyes: ???  dont forget about me too..lol
www.bandndesigns.com
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

Gunz

Quote from: dmx434343 on September 26, 2008, 08:47:29 AM
i want to order an OEM black hood for my raptor 700. Does any year have this?

Thanks!

There is one on ebay right now for $26.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

BackwoodsBoy

If you go to that site and pick a 2008 Raptor and choose the hood. It will be a black one. Just make sure you pick the regular raptor and not the SE's. You will be fine.  :thumbs:
2007 Rappy SE

Danny T

its been over two weeks and i still have not got my order from these guys. i called them earlier and they said my order shipped wednesday. For some odd reason they could not provide me with a tracking number.

Will let you know when i get my product (if i do)

BackwoodsBoy

Did you order from the site I suggested? I placed an order and got it in 8 days from the day I ordered. The place they get them from was hit by the hurricane, so it is taking them a little longer to ship parts out. Trust me you will get the stuff.
2007 Rappy SE

Danny T

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 12, 2008, 08:13:10 PM
Did you order from the site I suggested? I placed an order and got it in 8 days from the day I ordered. The place they get them from was hit by the hurricane, so it is taking them a little longer to ship parts out. Trust me you will get the stuff.

just an update. been 3 weeks now and my order shipped today. i guess it was kind of expected with these prices but yes from boats.net!

BackwoodsBoy

The site I order from now is www.cheapcycleparts.com and when I order it, I get my product in 9 days all the time. Well that was the last 4 orders I had. Try them next time.  :thumbs:
2007 Rappy SE

TechQuadShop

Or you can Try TQS :thumbs:  We have access to everything OEM from almost all manufacturers.  Average time for OEM order is 7 days.  I will have black hoods in stock early next week $18 a piece.

Complete OEM plastic kits for the Raptor 700 starting at $360 shipped.
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Colorado700R

Quote from: TechQuadShop on October 15, 2008, 09:27:51 PM
Or you can Try TQS :thumbs:  We have access to everything OEM from almost all manufacturers.  Average time for OEM order is 7 days.  I will have black hoods in stock early next week.

Son of a  :mad:

I think I just need to put an allotment to TQS on my paycheck  :'(

quiksilverz71

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 15, 2008, 09:29:26 PM
Quote from: TechQuadShop on October 15, 2008, 09:27:51 PM
Or you can Try TQS :thumbs:  We have access to everything OEM from almost all manufacturers.  Average time for OEM order is 7 days.  I will have black hoods in stock early next week.

Son of a  :mad:

I think I just need to put an allotment to TQS on my paycheck  :'(

LOL tell me about it  :lol:
09 Raptor 700 (Blue)
Flexx Bars/ODI Grips/AVS Levers/Quad Tech Seat
PC5/Pro Design/Barker Duals
Hiper Tech 3/ITP GNCC Tires
Pro Amor Skids/Precision Stabilizer/HIDS

06 Raptor 700 (Gray)
PC3, Pro Design Intake, ODI Grips
07 GYTR Front Shocks,AVS Levers
Pro Armor Skids/Precision Stabilizer

Danny T

TQS next OEM order will be with you.

This order took exactly 23 days to arrive to my door (or kiosk in the mall haha)