New guy to the forum

Started by BackwoodsBoy, September 24, 2008, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackwoodsBoy

New guy here from Northwest Missouri. New to the forum, but not to Rappys. I've owned 2 660's and now have a 2007 Raptor. Pretty stock, has SE shocks, a few cosmetic mods but nothing into the motor (yet). I plan to tear into the motor this winter. Right now the plastics are off, getting a deep clean. Thanks for doing what you guys all do, much apreciated for the little questions I might have.  ::)
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

BRAD

welcome to the site man. you will like it here
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

BackwoodsBoy

Yeah, I am already hooked. There are some IDEAS here I could use. I am all googly eyed over some of the quads!  ::)
2007 Rappy SE

Peelz

welcome to the site. ;)

your name makes me worried......but makes BRAD excited.

"squeal like a pig boy!" :lol:

Oh..and 660's are cool too :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Welcome to the forum  :thumbs:

Let us know if we can help you ind any info  :thumbs:

exentix

yea you better watch out for the three people that posted above me, and a few others, but in due time, youll know exactly what i mean  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on September 24, 2008, 09:23:46 PM
yea you better watch out for the three people that posted above me, and a few others, but in due time, youll know exactly what i mean  :lol:

hey! what are you Mother fuk'n Theresa? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BackwoodsBoy

Aaaah, don't let the name frighten you! Thanks Colorado and Peels. 660's were cool, tell I hopped on a pal's 700. SOLD!
2007 Rappy SE

exentix

:lol: better believe it peels, ya stupid ninja  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on September 24, 2008, 09:25:31 PM
Aaaah, don't let the name frighten you! Thanks Colorado and Peels. 660's were cool, tell I hopped on a pal's 700. SOLD!

Agreed. But, wallet doesn't care about cool. :lol:  

BackwoodsBoy

Sheesh I know! But after selling two 660's it wasn't hard to find the money to buy one!
2007 Rappy SE

Sand84

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Bert

Welcome to the madness  :thumbs:  Say a quick good bye to your wallet  :thud:

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on September 24, 2008, 09:28:06 PM
Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on September 24, 2008, 09:25:31 PM

Agreed. But, wallet doesn't care about cool. :lol:  

Credit Cards care about cool though! :lol:

Welcome to the site Backwoods! :thumbs:  Trust me, we can help you spend your money! :P

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

"credit cards care about cool"

post of the day! :rofl:  Think this mentality has anything to do with credit market crumbling?

:lol: