Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume II

Started by Flynbyu, May 14, 2008, 04:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Our office works a 8.75 hour day monday-thursday so on friday we are done by noon.  I really need to get out of here.  I lost a very important member to my team and two guys called in sick this week.  Not to mention we had another lawsuit filed on the project I'm working on.

I'm just ready to go home and hang with the little dude.  The day gets much better when I get home to hang with him.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

me and my boys get to "bach it" tonight, mommy's working til 9:30. Strippers, booze etc. :lol: Oh...wait, they're 1 1/2 and 5 yrs old. Better make it spongebob and Baby Einstein.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on May 16, 2008, 07:36:46 AM
me and my boys get to "bach it" tonight, mommy's working til 9:30. Strippers, booze etc. :lol: Oh...wait, they're 1 1/2 and 5 yrs old. Better make it spongebob and Baby Einstein.

Good times.  I can still watch what I want because he's only 4 months old.....he just likes the flashing colors.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on May 16, 2008, 07:42:46 AM

Good times.  I can still watch what I want because he's only 4 months old.....he just likes the flashing colors.

make sure flashing colors are not "flesh tones" :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on May 16, 2008, 07:51:05 AM

yeah, I stay away from that.  He's a big fan of cubs games.   :grin_nod:  He's going to his first one this afternoon.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

My roomies and I are headin out to the bar tonight... I need to drink this week away.. :rofl:

May 16 1990

Attached to a ventilator and swimming in antibiotics, Muppet creator Jim Henson dies of a severe case of pneumonia in a New York hospital. In keeping with his express wishes, no one is permitted to wear black at Henson's funeral service, which features 5,000 fans waving painted butterflies and a live band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In."

I wonder if kermet and miss piggy kept it civil and off of each other.. I know they are all over each other on air, but damn.. just think what its like when the cameras are shut off.. *bow chicka wow wow*

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: socalrappy700 on May 16, 2008, 08:00:25 AM

yeah, I stay away from that.  He's a big fan of cubs games.   :grin_nod:  He's going to his first one this afternoon.   :thumbs:

Isn't that child abuse to bring your child up as a Cubs fan?  ???  and a Bears Fan?  ???

Pretty sure your going to hell!!   :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 16, 2008, 08:01:55 AM

Isn't that child abuse to bring your child up as a Cubs fan?  ???  and a Bears Fan?  ???

Takin my boys to the racetrack for the first time. My son likes the wings on the sprint cars. I bought two pairs of earmuffs for rifle shooting for them to wear. :thumbs:

ah yes, the day could not be complete without Cubs fans jokes.

Krandall

poor cubs.. they USED to have it together! :D

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on May 16, 2008, 08:28:39 AM

Have you been watching the games?   Or have you seen where they are ranked?  :confused:

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on May 16, 2008, 08:23:27 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 16, 2008, 08:01:55 AM

Takin my boys to the racetrack for the first time. My son likes the wings on the sprint cars. I bought two pairs of earmuffs for rifle shooting for them to wear. :thumbs:

ah yes, the day could not be complete without Cubs fans jokes.

I'm sure Owen will make it to the race track a few times.  This weekend is he'll also be at Arlington park (horse racing). 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

funny, i was worried someone would think I meant horseracing, and would think that was too crass to take your kids to the horse track. "this is how you lose money, son" :lol: I don't do the horse racing thing anymore. Pretty much no gambling at all.

:clap:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on May 16, 2008, 08:36:30 AM
funny, i was worried someone would think I meant horseracing, and would think that was too crass to take your kids to the horse track. "this is how you lose money, son" :lol: I don't do the horse racing thing anymore. Pretty much no gambling at all.

:clap:

I don't really gamble there.  I haven't placed bets at the track the last few times I've been there.  I grew up around that place since my dad owned a few race horses.  So I have a lot of good memories there.  I only place a bet on the triple crown or the Arlington million.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: socalrappy700 on May 16, 2008, 08:31:19 AM

Have you been watching the games?   Or have you seen where they are ranked?  :confused:

I don't watch the games, and yes I know they are ranked 1st in the central division BUT... it's a tight division. it's anyones game right now there.  I'm pullin for the Cardinals there! :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on May 16, 2008, 08:46:32 AM
Quote from: socalrappy700 on May 16, 2008, 08:31:19 AM

I don't watch the games, and yes I know they are ranked 1st in the central division BUT... it's a tight division. it's anyones game right now there.  I'm pullin for the Cardinals there! :thumbs:

They have the second best record in the LEAGUE!  They had a bad spell which all good teams go through during the year, but they are back to kickin ass and takin names.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum