Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume II  (Read 66809 times)

LittleBuddha

Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume II
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
I was only joking with him by changing his avitar.

Yes, it was bad timing because he had a run in with SoCal yesterday. I was trying to lighten the mood, humor the kid a bit, but he took it out of context.

I apologize if he thinks it was a personal attack, but it wasn't.

I came forward and told him it was me, and that I was joking. I didn't get bent out of shape on the countless Rick rolls I opened on "other" sites he posted. It was all in good fun. Aaron is right, some people just don't appreciate humor the way others do.

For what is is worth, I'm sorry.

~Brian

Well, I for one do not accept your apology.  There's absolutely no need to apologize.  Oh, someone was acting like a douche and you put a douche up as their avatar?  You should get a medal.  That's why these kids are all stupid today.  When I was growing up I got an ass whoopin'.  Talk shit over the innerwebs and you get what?  You're my hero.

:bash: :moon: :bird: :tank:  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well gee, if you're not stupid then I guess it doesnt apply, does it?  I was young once too.  I know, hard to believe.  It's called self awareness.  I think calling Aaron a "man who enjoys the company of other men" was totally out of line.  That would of gotten him banned anywhere else.  

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »
No big deal, it's over and done with.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline exentix

• Street Cred: 3
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2008, 05:50:09 PM »
kyle is here, but i dont know if hes on right now... lol but your having trouble jester, so your still in the 350 crowd for now

Offline Jester2893

• Street Cred: 5
  • Someone buy me a KFX450 or a Can-am 450. =]
    • My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »
Anyone here own an SRT-4? I want pictures if anyone does.  :lol:

RR: I don't like your name, I like raptorrider better.  :lol:
=[

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
kyle is here, but i dont know if hes on right now... lol but your having trouble jester, so your still in the 350 crowd for now

I know its a pain in the  :mad: to sell a 350.  :lol:
=[

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
Limited is a bright kid. Life lessons are learned along the way, and besides, it's only the internet.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: May 14, 2008, 05:51:53 PM »

Yes, it was bad timing because he had a run in with SoCal yesterday. I was trying to lighten the mood, humor the kid a bit, but he took it out of context.

I came forward and told him it was me, and that I was joking. I didn't get bent out of shape on the countless Rick rolls I opened on "other" sites he posted. It was all in good fun. Aaron is right, some people just don't appreciate humor the way others do.

~Brian

Well, I for one do not accept your apology.  There's absolutely no need to apologize.  Oh, someone was acting like a douche and you put a douche up as their avatar?  You should get a medal.  That's why these kids are all stupid today.  When I was growing up I got an ass whoopin'.  Talk shit over the innerwebs and you get what?  You're my hero.

Well gee, if you're not stupid then I guess it doesnt apply, does it?  I was young once too.  I know, hard to believe.  It's called self awareness.  I think calling Aaron a "man who enjoys the company of other men" was totally out of line.  That would of gotten him banned anywhere else. 

Why even make a generalization like that then?
=[

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »
I think I should be a moderator. I wont do anything I just want the icon that says moderator.  :D  :lol:
=[

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »
HATER! :hang: lol i like that

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »
HATER! :hang: lol i like that

:lol: Thats cool.  :thumbs:
=[

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »
I think I should be a moderator. I wont do anything I just want the icon that says moderator.  :D  :lol:

Can anyone make this happen? I hate the newbie icon.  :lol:
=[

LittleBuddha

« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2008, 05:56:52 PM »

~Brian

Well gee, if you're not stupid then I guess it doesnt apply, does it?  I was young once too.  I know, hard to believe.  It's called self awareness.  I think calling Aaron a "man who enjoys the company of other men" was totally out of line.  That would of gotten him banned anywhere else. 

If you reread it, it says "these kids" not "kids" in reference to whom we were talking about.  

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
Jester.....

Try this link for a few SRT4's

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Neon%20SRT4&w=all&s=int

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline exentix

• Email
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »
well guys, im out! later!

Offline Jester2893

• My Feedback
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »

~Brian

If you reread it, it says "these kids" not "kids" in reference to whom we were talking about. 

Depending on how you interpret it, it can be taken both ways. I didn't mean anything buy it, no worries dude. :nana: :thumbs: :rofl:
=[