If I ruled the world.....

Started by Colorado700R, September 19, 2008, 11:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 19, 2008, 07:05:07 PM
My first order of buisness would be total annihilation of retard country's, city, and/or states.  My wrath will be felt world wide.  Sherman, Attila the Hun, Genghis Kahn are pussies compared what I would do.  Places that piss me off like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Connecticut, and Denver better invest in lead suits.  Kansas, N. Dakota, Nebraska you're F :mad: cked!  Former Soviet Union countries.....If I can't pronounce or spell your name it'll be raining neutrons.  France....."The Birthplace of Democracy" I will gladly scull F :mad: ck each and everyone of you.

Apocalypse now mother F :mad: ckers 

:lol:

I peed my pants a little! :rofl:

bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa-connecticut and denver! :lol: :lol:  Give me a ring before you obliterate Iowa, so I can get out! All you have to do is drop a match near Cedar Rapids, the chemicals would take care of the rest! :lol: I have a feeling, after reading this post, you would not stop there. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on September 20, 2008, 08:26:02 AM
My first order of buisness would be total annihilation of retard country's, city, and/or states.  My wrath will be felt world wide.  Sherman, Attila the Hun, Genghis Kahn are pussies compared what I would do.  Places that piss me off like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Connecticut, and Denver better invest in lead suits.  Kansas, N. Dakota, Nebraska you're F :mad: cked!  Former Soviet Union countries.....If I can't pronounce or spell your name it'll be raining neutrons.  France....."The Birthplace of Democracy" I will gladly scull F :mad: ck each and everyone of you.

I peed my pants a little! :rofl:

bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa-connecticut and denver! :lol: :lol:  Give me a ring before you obliterate Iowa, so I can get out! All you have to do is drop a match near Cedar Rapids, the chemicals would take care of the rest! :lol: I have a feeling, after reading this post, you would not stop there. :rofl:

Iowa is safe........it's easy to spell  :lol:

Peelz

:lol:  Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan all dead then :batman:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Colorado700R

Boulder, Colorado is now a loosely managed Nuclear waste dump (Suck it Hippies!!)

Colorado700R

Social change will be affected by a new education system centered around Math, Science, Small engine performance and Advanced Quad riding school.

Colorado700R

Grammar, and spelling are here by outlawed  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 20, 2008, 10:33:33 AM
Grammar, and spelling are here by outlawed  :rofl:

so....just moving everybody in the south and midwest over there, then? Oh, and RK too. ;)

Busby

Ok Colorado why would Connecticut be wiped out ?
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Peelz

Quote from: Busby on September 21, 2008, 04:59:57 AM

it's too hard for him to spell! :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on September 21, 2008, 07:07:34 AM

And he can't find it on his color in the states map.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Busby

www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 21, 2008, 07:37:23 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 21, 2008, 07:07:34 AM

And he can't find it on his color in the states map.

or the wooden puzzle map. :lol:

kyledvor61

aww man good bye czech. republic :(

dragonz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on September 21, 2008, 11:46:14 AM

aww man good bye czech. republic :(
Hey there take it easy on eastern europe!
They got some damn serious hotties over there!!
Check my avatar, she's one!
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm