Geting ready to make it purdy

Started by preddy08, September 17, 2008, 09:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackwoodsBoy

I like the exhaust! Mine is on the way! I can't wait to hear it...
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Busby

:wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot: Preddy gonna end up with a trailer queen  :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot:  :rofl:

Sorry preddy I couldn't help it  :lol:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

BackwoodsBoy

Lol. It's preddy man, he will make it pretty then tear the crap outta it! And start all over.  :batman:
2007 Rappy SE

preddy08

I will NEVER own a trailer queen!!!!! I will tear it up, break shit and come back for more. It gives me something fun to do during the week. 8)
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Busby

:lol: I couldn't help it I just had to say it  :P
I still think you should get the frame done this winter if you can afford it, it would look so good with the seat that you have aswell.

preddy08

Graphics kit is on and it looks amazing!! Pics soon to come.

preddy08

Busby

Temptation

Quote from: preddy08 on October 09, 2008, 04:13:35 PM
I will NEVER own a trailer queen!!!!! I will tear it up, break shit and come back for more. It gives me something fun to do during the week. 8)

Hey NOW    I was gonna say nice looking bike, but Trailer Queen HUH     Man jealousy just eats people up...LOLOLOLOLOL      Honestly dude I love the graphics kit and the GRASS HOPPER is a nice touch.....We will just call it the SHED QUEEN since it hits a trailer to go for rides.. :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:    I have done to much for that...As summer hits I will have mine totally custom and then I am gonna sell and start a new one....  Something about doin the trailer queen thing is right up my alley   MUST BE MY OCD.. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

zx10r203

:thumbs: :thumbs:That thing looks BADASS!!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:   

exentix

wow thats sweet  :thumbs: its different, with the green

it does look short tho lol, no front fenders and the nerfs i think  ??? still shexy tho

BackwoodsBoy

Man that thing looks badass man. Nice work. Love the seat cover and that graphic kit sets it off!  8)
2007 Rappy SE

BRAD

looks good man. good job with putting them graphics on
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

RaptorRandy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Krandall

Dude, you get that frame PC'd metalic green and that puppy is just going to SHIIINE!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once