Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

haha yea i hear ya on that one... but i see where the brother part is coming from tho too. i wouldnt want someone dating my little sister(if i had one lol) and treating her like crap...

my gf gets mad when i pay for movies, and i told her specifically not to get me anything for my bday, and she did lol... so i got her something too even tho she told me not to  :P

BRAD

i lucked out with my g/f her whole family likes me.  i could nearly get away with murder with them. the only thing is her step dad told me that if i hurt her or broke her heart he would brake my legs :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

yea have fun with that! sounds painful  :lol:

darkside94

haha hes just tryin to scare the shit outta ya
it prolly worked tho
oh and i forgot to mention my date is like 4'11  ???
i can literally like pick her up and welll...... ill just say i can do a bunch of things with her  :lol:
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

exentix

thats the only downfall, i think my gf is like MAYBE .5 inches taller than me... with shoes, but she never wears shoes so she usually looks shorter  :thumbs:

haha theres a girl in our high school thats like 4'9" and i am afraid of stepping on her  :rofl:

BRAD

yeah it has worked so far. like dick said about his girl. im nicer to mine than her own family is.  although i do worry everytime we get in a big ass fight :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

darkside94

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 07:16:04 PM
thats the only downfall, i think my gf is like MAYBE .5 inches taller than me... with shoes, but she never wears shoes so she usually looks shorter  :thumbs:

haha theres a girl in our high school thats like 4'9" and i am afraid of stepping on her  :rofl:
IDK its just a little weird to have to look like straight down to talk to her lmao

exentix

pull the capt. morgan pose, put her on ur knee and talk to her, that way shes eye level  :rofl:

darkside94

that was pretty good exentix  :grin_nod:  :thumbs:
she is EXACTLY 1 ft shorter than me and that is me w/o any shoes  :batman:

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 07:18:12 PM
haha i wonder why?...  :lol:

i dunno :lol:
although she started a fight today. i mention hangin around my bosses today after work and them gonna be drinkin and she went off. and i wasnt planning on touching anything until then. after that it was game on i had no reason to not drink since she wont talk to me until tomorrow since she thought i was gonna be drunk tonight
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

ERMAHGERD dude that would kinda be annoying, i wouldnt be able to do it  :lol:

haha brad- another perfect example of why im NOT going to drink :lol:

darkside94

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 07:24:36 PM

I know kinda makes me feel like a GIANT  :rofl:
Ehhhh she's not the best looker ive ever gone out with by no means but if i can treat her perfect i can get to her hot ass friends  :grin_nod:

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 07:24:36 PM

she knew that i wasnt plannin on drinking tonight. i was just gonna hang around and watch out for my boss and his brother. but after she flipped out on me i said FERK it and started drinkin
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

dude do NOT do that!!!... bad BAD idea... never date an ex's friend, its nothing but trouble, i warned one of my former "friends" about that and he did it like 3 times and now hes all messed up with women, not good at all...

haha 'atta boy b-rad drink ur problems away  :rofl:

im headed to bed soon, im freakin beat, LONG day today