Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

have fun with that krandall, haha oh and wheres the pics of your woman, everyone else is contributing

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 22, 2008, 07:07:43 PM
:rofl:

:clap:
I'll BRB.. I gotta go fill out a few "Thank You's" from the wedding.  :rolleyes:  ::)  :help:  :mad:

That is funny $hit right there homeboy!!!! :lol: :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

lol sounds fun... i was whoring it up but everyone stopped posting all the sudden  ???  :(

darkside94

The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

dick-84

darkside94

dick-84

Krandall. I was just at my dads and im gona check on shiping them this week. If the cost isnt to bad ill PM u for your address and get them out as soon as i can.  :thumbs:

Krandall

if you want, I can send the difference for shipping. just let me know man. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

darkside94

haha thats something ive become friends with for quite a while

exentix

all the action the little guy gets eh?

darkside94

ehhh na i like to consider it non-stop intermission  :rofl:

dick-84

Quote from: Krandall on September 22, 2008, 07:47:26 PM
if you want, I can send the difference for shipping. just let me know man. :thumbs:

Ill let u know man. I will check on it. Ill eat the shipping since i got your hopes and didnt come threw with the deal.  :thumbs: