Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Yeah, I'd eat peanuts out of her shit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

The only person I had a problem with on RF was ........wait....it's a surprise......Limited.  :lol: Could you believe it? Telling people to use the search button is a moderator's job, not a mini ho's. :rolleyes:

I always laughed when you guys or others would whore up a thread.....as long as it was funny. I still liken these forums to hanging out in the shop with some buddies while you drink beer and try to work on your quad or other stuff. I never expect any conversations will remain on topic...not gonna happen. :grin_nod: They will crack jokes at your expense..and it is funny.

It is the non funny posts between mini-hos about highschool etc. and the unabashed use of only an emoticon that drives me nuts. And when somebody really needs help, emoticons don't provide it..... :lol:

the soapbox is now open....Next!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

A wise man once told me... We were all guilty of whorin' it up back in the day, but never like that. We made sense.

And that hit the nail on the head.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I had to delete my jackass post.  :lol:

I understand though. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 16, 2008, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: BRAD on September 16, 2008, 10:16:24 AM
whats up guys?

Are you celebrating "Nappy Roots Day" today in KY?

~Brian

nope just got out of class. and gotta be at work in 20mins my day is full untill about 7 tonight. i think i may ride the rappy to work
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on September 16, 2008, 10:19:19 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on September 16, 2008, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: BRAD on September 16, 2008, 10:16:24 AM
whats up guys?

Are you celebrating "Nappy Roots Day" today in KY?

~Brian

nope just got out of class. and gotta be at work in 20mins my day is full untill about 7 tonight. i think i may ride the rappy to work

let us know how that goes! I have that fantasy daily. :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I can only hope that one day I can ride the rappy to work. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 16, 2008, 10:30:21 AM
I can only hope that one day I can ride the rappy to work. :(

Every time it snows, I daydream! The laws state "considerable snow coverage" for atv use.

:grin_nod:

Peelz

I also have a recurring dream about having some sort of terminal disease and taking off on the Rappy, OJ SImpson style, because I have nothing to lose. :grin_nod: DOing wheelies down the freeway and $hit. On the evening news being chased by a helicopter! If someday I do develop a terminal illness...it will happen for sure! And I will post a vid that sumbitch!

:lol:

Krandall

anyn of you watched the show "It's always sunny in philadelphia"? FUNNY!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

DECEPTiON21

Quote from: Krandall on September 16, 2008, 11:54:49 AM
anyn of you watched the show "It's always sunny in philadelphia"? FUNNY!!!

Great show! What up whores?

I swear if I didn't have tobacco, I'd die in my Philosophy class. Still talkin about abortion and fetuses...
05 660R with some stuff

06 2500 CTD on Rockstars