Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

alright whats up corin?

i just know found out your name :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

haha yea and its now not Know lol... grammar ninja hidin in the shadows

oh GOSH, im so bored, everyone else is in bed, and im not tired at all, but i have school tomorrow and ill be dead tired then, but for now im gonna talk to b-rad =p and lisen to the ipod  :thumbs:

BRAD

its to late for me to worry about spelling and grammar. i will think about that during classes tomorrow.

so how did the ride you took the g/f on go yesterday?
i read it in the music thread
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

haha better than i thought, i THINK it was her first time on a quad... i took out the lowering kit while she was there cas i got bored lol and my moms like take her for a ride over in the field, i though she would say no but she jumped right on  :lol: i told her i wouldnt go fast, but the weeds were overgrown where i usually ride so i went on the gravel road (guys driveway-he dont care =)) and got it up in 6th gear just puttin, then whailed on it lol... she said she had fun tho,i though i woulda scared her :lol:

BRAD

atleast you didnt wreck or scare her to death :lol: glad to hear it went good for ya man
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

haha no but i did do a sweet ass powerslide at like 30mph and she grabbed me really quick, i had to laugh  :lol:

i wasnt being stupid or anything on it, i was going in a straight line, i ride pretty slow with people on NORMALLY  :lol:

BRAD

hell my g/f knows not to let go of me when riding. she keeps a death grip with one hand around my stomach. and the other holding my leg 8)
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

she had both hands around me the whole time but as soon as we went into a slide i about suffocated  :rofl:

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on September 21, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
she had both hands around me the whole time but as soon as we went into a slide i about suffocated  :rofl:

i know the feeling. there knuckle hit your backbone they squeeze so hard
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

:rofl: almost! haha im surprised she wasnt scared really, well besides that part, i have been riding for almost 10 years and it scares me to be on the back of one  :help:

BRAD

i hate riding on the back. i slid back there to teach the g/f how to ride one day. and i quickly realised why she hangs on so tight. any little bump and it feels like your riding a wheelie
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

thats one of my biggest fears, not being able to control whats going on  :help: and that makes it worse

BRAD

Quote from: exentix on September 21, 2008, 09:04:45 PM
thats one of my biggest fears, not being able to control whats going on  :help: and that makes it worse

hell yes. i dont know how many times i caugt my self reaching for the bars tryin to grab the clutch
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

that wasw actually the first time ive rode someone on my raptor, usually its my bayou  :lol: what a pos

BRAD

i'd rather ride double on my raptor than anything else i ride. besides dads rhino.  i dunno the rappy just feels alot safer to me when riding double. it sits low, i know what its gonna do, and i an see if the wheels start to come up some
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires