Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

darkside94

haha this one aint that great but shes ok  ;)
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

dick-84

Quote from: darkside94 on September 23, 2008, 06:19:50 PM
haha this one aint that great but shes ok  ;)

Cant see her but ill take your word. Maybe.  :lol:

exentix

darkside94

yea shes not too bad
but ive had better  :lol:
maybe this one ill actually be able to keep tho  :rofl:
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

exentix

haha well have fun with that part but shes not bad  :thumbs: i still got ya beat tho  8)

dick-84

If he says she not bad ill take his word for it. He had good taste in girls.  :thumbs:

exentix

exentix

not only do i have good taste in girls, the ones i like like me back  :clap: always has been that way, its f*in wierd... but im stickin with my current choice for a WHILE  :clap:

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 06:40:57 PM
not only do i have good taste in girls, the ones i like like me back  :clap: always has been that way, its f*in wierd... but im stickin with my current choice for a WHILE  :clap:

Thats how it has always worked for me. I just have a problem with the parents. I think they know im screwing her so they dont like me.  :lol:

exentix

oh yea forgot about that part, her parents love me!  :clap: woohoo lol and my mom loves her, she isnt around my dad much, hes loco so i keep her away  :lol:

dick-84

:lol: The girl that im dating now her mom likes me her brothers dont and i have only met her dad once. But FU*K er brothers they are pieces of shit.

exentix

haha yea my gf has an older bro that is like 3 years older than me? he got all in my face one day and was like you better be good to my sis, i was like yea i know i got it, hes like naw man i was just fuckin with ya i know your good i was like oh whew  :help:  :lol:

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on September 23, 2008, 06:52:15 PM
haha yea my gf has an older bro that is like 3 years older than me? he got all in my face one day and was like you better be good to my sis, i was like yea i know i got it, hes like naw man i was just F :mad: ckin with ya i know your good i was like oh whew  :help:  :lol:

LOL. I mean what are they really gona do?
I treat her better than her family does. She damn near get everything that she wants/needs.
Hell i take her shoping more than her mom ever did. I think she has it damn good. lol