Photo * FCIntake*

Started by digitalhearing, September 04, 2008, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalhearing

I got it in the mail today.  I will be installing it this weekend.  I guess the next thing is to get it dyno tuned, this should flow WAY better than the GYTR and stock tube that is in place now.  Thanks Garrett and TQS for making this come together.

Is Anyone interested in sharing a 5 mod map with this intake?  Please let me know.   :)
Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

OOPS, I forgot to include the large mounting ring, here it is leaning up against the filter.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

RaptorR

very nice Grant. Make sure to post pics when it's on the bike

TrxOutlawz

Looking good.   Got mine sitting in the box. Waiting for next week to install and dyno.   
Chuck
'08 700R SE

PDX Raptor

Hey grant, I read on another forum that the small tube is not the right size. So if it kinks or will not fit, don't drive yourself crazy. Mine is at home, I'm going to try and install mine tonight. Will let you guys know if I run into any problems
Charlie

digitalhearing

Quote from: PDX Raptor on September 04, 2008, 06:16:52 PM
Hey grant, I read on another forum that the small tube is not the right size. So if it kinks or will not fit, don't drive yourself crazy. Mine is at home, I'm going to try and install mine tonight. Will let you guys know if I run into any problems
The small tube is the wrong size?  where does that small tube go?  I guess I'll figure it out when I dive into it.  Is it a vacuum line for the Throttle body? 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

PDX Raptor

Yes someone said they used the stock tube and it fit fine. I will have a better idea of what is going on when I get home and dive in. The thread was on Moddedraptor.
Charlie

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

11Raptor

Thats a huge bitch  :lol: :grin_nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

zx10r203

That looks great!! Added to my mods to buy list!!!!!  :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Is the actual filter bigger than what you currently have on the GYTR?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

PDX Raptor

That picture does not do the filter size justice. It is at least twice the size of my GYTR filter. I could not believe how wide it was. I worked late last night, so install will be tonight.
Charlie

preddy08

Quote from: PDX Raptor on September 05, 2008, 11:10:55 AM
That picture does not do the filter size justice. It is at least twice the size of my GYTR filter. I could not believe how wide it was. I worked late last night, so install will be tonight.

Keep in mind that its not all in the size of the filter. FCI said that it only uses the first 2" of the filter. The rest is just gravy....LOL
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

PDX Raptor

Sure the real increase is going to come from the tube
Charlie