Republican National Convention St. Paul (Stories)

Started by Krandall, September 01, 2008, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Polarass525 on September 03, 2008, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: darkside94 on September 03, 2008, 04:48:19 PM
wack on wack off  :jerkoff:
If you not old enough to vote why are you in this thread ???

To get their post count up.  A problem we have been having lately with the kids....posting nothing but crap.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dgreenbluet

Aren't there any democrats on this forum to defend themselves...i don't understand why you guys are calling these people "hippies".  is just because they are having a demonstration and voicing their opinion against republicans? I used to be a republican supporter but after they sent me to Iraq two times I think I'm done.  I've been in the Army for 4years and spent 2 and half of that in Iraq.  Do you have any idea how hard that is on a family?  Plus let's mention that every year when congress proposed the budget G.W. Bush declined it every time and wanted less pay increase for the military that he put in a stupid ass war.  I've see Baghdad more than my own home in the past four years and I KNOW that we have completely wasted billions of dollars and this country will never worth anything! And I understand I volunteered and I will finish my contract and get out of the Army and move on.  Anyways I figured someone needed to defend these people.  So all I'm trying to say is maybe they have a reason for being there and maybe they have something to say they feel is important.  Maybe they lost a son of husband or dad in the war.  The whole point of this is I don't think we should be talking smack about people that are just exercising their rights which is the whole reason why we love this country because we have to right to do things like this.
08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

socalrappy700

We are making fun of how they try to get their point across.  They are not helping the democratic causes at all.

And thank you for your service.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by using the term "hippies"

I mean it in no degragatory manor. You can ask the member "phaty" I call everyone freakin hippies.

I'm not dem or rep... I'm for whoever can make the best decsions in running this great country that I am MORE than blessed and happy to be a part of. I appreciate all of our military men and women that are over in any country fighting for our rights. I have several close friends over in the sand box as I type.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

And there are a few democrats on here.  But I think you will find more republicans on an atv forum due to the fact that it has been the democrats closing down our riding areas.  Plus most people on an atv forum our outdoor enthusiast (fishing, hunting, atv's, ect.) and the democratic party is anti gun and anti hunting and fishing for the most part.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

We are only making fun of the weirdos with weird hair and stupid slogans. Has nothing to do with party. FOr me at least.
It does seem that most of the weirdos tend to be dems...which embarrasses me a little. :lol:
I would consider myself a democrat if I had to choose a party. THough i never decide on a candidate til November.

We are not intending to make fun of those who have actual objections to the war etc. It is the goofballs that picket and demonstrate just to be part of something.  ;) Sorry.  It's Krandalls fault. :grin_nod: j/k  

Dude, the "make out not war" gay a$$ stickers are just funny No matter who you are. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dgreenbluet

08 Rapester/734cc 105.5mm Bore/11:1 JE Piston/Big Bore Barkers/FCI wBox/Dynateck Prog. Ign./PCIII/15T Sprocket/Trail Tech Vapor wDash Mount/Moose Nerf, Heel Guards, Race Pegs/Full Skids/Bling Star Victory Bumper/Six Pack Rack

Peelz

Quote from: dgreenbluet on September 04, 2008, 07:29:33 AM
haha its all good guys...

yes, yes it is. There are better ways to circulate your opinion than Rioting, dressing like a moron, and painting a picture of an aborted fetus on your truck. :lol:

dgreenbluet

yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.

socalrappy700

Thats what we've been making fun of.  The hippie movement is always good for a few laughs.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: dgreenbluet on September 04, 2008, 07:11:53 AM
Aren't there any democrats on this forum to defend themselves...i don't understand why you guys are calling these people "hippies".  is just because they are having a demonstration and voicing their opinion against republicans? I used to be a republican supporter but after they sent me to Iraq two times I think I'm done.  I've been in the Army for 4years and spent 2 and half of that in Iraq.  Do you have any idea how hard that is on a family?  Plus let's mention that every year when congress proposed the budget G.W. Bush declined it every time and wanted less pay increase for the military that he put in a stupid ass war.  I've see Baghdad more than my own home in the past four years and I KNOW that we have completely wasted billions of dollars and this country will never worth anything! And I understand I volunteered and I will finish my contract and get out of the Army and move on.  Anyways I figured someone needed to defend these people.  So all I'm trying to say is maybe they have a reason for being there and maybe they have something to say they feel is important.  Maybe they lost a son of husband or dad in the war.  The whole point of this is I don't think we should be talking smack about people that are just exercising their rights which is the whole reason why we love this country because we have to right to do things like this.

I'm a registered democrat.

I'm with you man. We were just poking a little fun at the strange folks that are drawn to stuff like this.

I'm very ready for us to withdraw from Iraq. It hasn't been worth loosing 4000+ of our brothers and sisters over there on bullshit intell to start with.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dgreenbluet

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 04, 2008, 09:02:41 AM
Quote from: dgreenbluet on September 04, 2008, 07:11:53 AM

I'm a registered democrat.

I'm with you man. We were just poking a little fun at the strange folks that are drawn to stuff like this.

I'm very ready for us to withdraw from Iraq. It hasn't been worth loosing 4000+ of our brothers and sisters over there on bullshit intell to start with.

~Brian

good to know there are people that don't support the war but still support the troops...thats what we really need so we can get the f*ck outta there!

socalrappy700

Lets use the oil in the gulf and alaska and pull out money out of the middle east.....send them back to the stone age. 

And we all support the troops here.....no matter what party we support.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover