Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 10:17:16 AM
Quote from: darkside94 on October 27, 2008, 10:13:26 AM
Gators win 63 - 5 over kentucky
2 punt blocks and a fg block
and an interception return
tebow went 11-15 for 180 yds
The gators have a dozen players who run the 40 in 4.4 or less and they also have the fastest player to ever play college football  :jaw:

They have the fast player since electronic timing was instated  :thumbs:

Rocket Ismahil, and Deion Sanders would have been right in step with that guy

I have an 8x10 autograph by both Deion and Raghib Ismail.

He signed it "Rocket"

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 27, 2008, 10:21:20 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 10:17:16 AM
Quote from: darkside94 on October 27, 2008, 10:13:26 AM
Gators win 63 - 5 over kentucky
2 punt blocks and a fg block
and an interception return
tebow went 11-15 for 180 yds
The gators have a dozen players who run the 40 in 4.4 or less and they also have the fastest player to ever play college football  :jaw:

They have the fast player since electronic timing was instated  :thumbs:

Rocket Ismahil, and Deion Sanders would have been right in step with that guy

I have an 8x10 autograph by both Dieon and Raghib Ismail.

He signed it "Rocket"

~Brian

Both those guys were just scary fast, and fun to watch  :jaw:

Krandall

My bro has a Dion Sanders Rookie Card signed.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

darkside94

Oh, ok i get ya. Jeff Demps would have finished 7th in the olympics with his 100m time which is 10.01
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Flynbyu

Both of mine 8x10's were while both players were playing for Dallas.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 27, 2008, 09:07:16 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on October 27, 2008, 08:59:25 AM
Texas maybe undisputed in the polls, but I think atleast 2 of the three SEC teams in the top ten would hand them their ass.

I would disagree with that statement, but I think there would be a two teams they would match up very well with. The SEC is too unpredictable. You don't know which team will show up week to week. I think Texas consistency has put them where they are today. Penn State has a cake walk the rest of the year, especially since they do not play a conference championship.

~Brian

Bama is no slouch and I think Florida is still dangerous when they're running on all cylinders.  The TT/Texas shootout should be a heck of a game.

Penn State still has to play MSU the last game of the year...I know I'm showing some blind loyalty here but with my fingers crossed I'm looking forward to MSU going the next few games without a loss leaving the Penn State/MSU game as the Big 10 championship...

And no I don't have to be reminded of MSU's showing at OSU, just trying to be optimistic.  Regardless I don't think the game will be the blowout that the OSU/MSU game was.  I'm glad OSU lost to Penn St, I think it's time Joe Pa got a chance to represent the Big 10 after watching Tressel lose the big ones.

Flynbyu

Honestly Joe Pa should hang up his skates. It's been a great ride for him, but he needs to retire and enjoy life. I'd like to see MSU with an upset....That would shake things up a bit. I talked to Webb and he said he'll be at the big house to watch MSU stomp Michigans ass!

I agree with you on Florida, but you never know which team will show up. Tebow was on fire last week!

Texas Tech and Texas.....Tech likes those short 5,10,15 yeard passes....They'll eat Texas up on short gains, but Texas will have to force a few turnovers. I think it will be a high scoring game.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Mad Dog

I really think that a big 10 title would be a great way for Joe to leave, besides his contract is up after this season anyway I think.  But he's still putting together strong teams and despite the heavy losses to injury and off-field shenanigans they're undefeated and ranked in the top 3 in the country.  He's earned the right to go on coaching for as long as he wants IMO, but he needs a plan in place for when he's gone if he doesn't have one already.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Mad Dog on October 28, 2008, 04:07:48 PM
I really think that a big 10 title would be a great way for Joe to leave, besides his contract is up after this season anyway I think.  But he's still putting together strong teams and despite the heavy losses to injury and off-field shenanigans they're undefeated and ranked in the top 3 in the country.  He's earned the right to go on coaching for as long as he wants IMO, but he needs a plan in place for when he's gone if he doesn't have one already.

110% agree, if he was below .500, I could see the arguement for retirment, but undefeated and Ranked in the top 5 nationally? 

That's just crazy talk  :rofl:

Krandall

Gophers... 8 point favorite.....

29-6  :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

Seriously, these SEC refs suck.  Seems like every other flag on the field is picked up, I thought I was indecisive...

Mad Dog

I'm sick of hearing about Chris "Beanie" Wells. 

Shonne Greene had 28 carries for 117yds and 2TD in their loss to Penn State, Chris Wells had 22 carries for 55 yards and no scores against Penn State.

Javon Ringer had 35 carries for 124 yards vs Northwestern and 2TD and Shonne Greene had 29 carries for 159 yards and 1 TD against Northwestern.  Chris Wells against Northwestern today had 28 carries for 140 yards and 2TD, most of those yards on one 55 yard break for a TD.

Ringer is averaging 10.9pts and 140.7yds per game, Greene is averaging 7.8pts and 137.4yds per game, Wells is averaging 5.1pts and 116.3 per game.

And there are some great backs at UConn and OK St. that deserve to be mentioned in any discussion about RB's.

But all I hear about on ESPN, newscasts and post game shows is how Beanie is a Godsend talent they call the best in the NCAA.  He's overrated and over valued, I don't care if he's the best NFL type talent he's not in the top 40 in any rushing category in the NCAA and there are 2 better backs in his own conference.  "big game beanie" has never shown up in a big game, he was shut out at PSU and stubbed his toe and couldn't play USC and OSU hasn't had another "big game" all year.  I'm beginning to understand why so many people hate OSU, both in the state of Ohio and across the country.

Danny T

How about that LSU-Alabama finish, what do you think would have been the outcome with Hatch in? LEE had 4 INT and 38% completion ratio. That sux!

And how about Iowa with the upset?

Good day for football just wish LSU came through!

Mad Dog

Iowa and 'Bama wins were by the skin of their teeth, good games.  Funny how the wind took Darryl Clark's pass way over the intended reciever, that's all Iowa needed.  Amazed Les kept Lee in that long but it's not like the frosh backup is proven either.  Funny that one game ended with a field goal in the waning seconds while the other game had the same situation but the field goal was bust.

I wanted 'Bama to lose for Penn State's sake, but after the loss I didn't really care as I watched the final few minutes of regulation and overtime.

OK St/TT game on now, OK St is making a statement right away, should be a great game.

Danny T

Quote from: Mad Dog on November 08, 2008, 06:17:21 PM

OK St/TT game on now, OK St is making a statement right away, should be a great game.

O SHIT I DIDN't Notice the clock, work has kinda flown by today watching all these games haha. OAK St is already leading 7-0 but WAHOO Barren for 38 yards!

should be a bad ass game but gotta watch the roy jones jr fight tonight too.