Skat Trak visual comparison.

Started by Gunz, August 26, 2008, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

This is for the guys and gals that are on the fence, as far as looks are concerned.

The top is a pic of Skat Trak Edges 22x11x10 8 paddles on Douglas'.

These are a pic of Skat Trak TB Haulers 22x11x8 8 paddle on Douglas'.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Bert

4gunz4x4z
Could you snag a pic of the haulers next to the Edges ?

Colorado700R

4gunz, I think I have that second picture in photo negative  :lol:

Peelz

you can have your man card back...much better than the green tires.  :lol:  just kiddin' I like the Edges. Buddy has em' on his banshee.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

bandyb1977

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 26, 2008, 08:13:02 PM

Haha, thats crazy, down to the dodge trucks in the back....spooky :confused:
07 797 SE2
Built by Holeshot Designs

Peelz

you are the yin to his yang and vice versa. :humper:  how sweet. opposites attract :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Quote from: Peels660 on August 27, 2008, 01:10:07 PM
you are the yin to his yang and vice versa. :humper:  how sweet. opposites attract :lol:

:rolleyes:
Peels, what the hell man, you give me my man card back and then that ...geez  :moon: By the way I think Im gonna cantact Skat and see if they'll make some triple buff 7 paddles out of my green tires.

Bret, I'll get a pic for you tomorrow or so.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

:rofl:  had to be said. Is that the KFX wintergreen edition? I have not seen colored paddles yet, bet they would, just gotta remove the tread. Prerfect excuse for a green tired burnout. Might be a first. :lol:

Gunz

Quote from: Peels660 on August 27, 2008, 06:14:56 PM
:rofl:  had to be said. Is that the KFX wintergreen edition? I have not seen colored paddles yet, bet they would, just gotta remove the tread. Prerfect excuse for a green tired burnout. Might be a first. :lol:
When I do a burn out, it leaves a green mark . :clap: Its flippin sweet.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 27, 2008, 06:20:15 PM

:rockon: it's vid postin' time! :rofl:

fastraptor

Wont get pinched on snt. paddys day with them tires LOL
2006 Raptor 700r
Monster Duals
Skat Trak Haulers 8 paddle smooth buff fronts
Monster flow intake  Monster Box Fuel Controller
UMI Handlebars  Twist Throttle

Peelz

Quote from: fastraptor on August 28, 2008, 02:01:32 PM
Wont get pinched on snt. paddys day with them tires LOL

:lol:  haha good one, but don't ride it on thursdays :rofl:  :fruity:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on August 27, 2008, 06:21:12 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 27, 2008, 06:20:15 PM

:rockon: it's vid postin' time! :rofl:
+1

Gunz

:cheers:

How do you like your 7 paddles? Did you read my other post on my 8's? If so how would you compare your experience to mine?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on August 28, 2008, 05:34:49 PM

:cheers:

How do you like your 7 paddles? Did you read my other post on my 8's? If so how would you compare your experience to mine?

My 7 paddle 22's rock at walden.  puts me about 1 1/2 quads ahead of a 3 mod 450 (KFX, YFZ, LTR) about even with a 4 mod 450 (Cam).  I don't think there's a better wheel/tire combo available for my 3 mod rappy in the heavy walden sand  :thumbs: