Albany Oregon *Powdercoater With His Wheelie Bar*

Started by digitalhearing, August 26, 2008, 12:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUB454

Quote from: kyledvor61 on August 26, 2008, 04:39:16 PM
what is a fast time for 300' dirt?

that banshee was haulin ass too!

We saw a 3.6 pass by a girl from Oregon....this being my 1st time to a 300ft track......getting to watch that pass was awesome. 3.6 is HAULING AZZ....it's crazy how hard it leave's the line. You couldn't pay me to ride that banshee....I think it was on the wheelie bar the whole way down the track :lol:
DIRECTDRIVE

SUB454

Quote from: PDX Raptor on August 26, 2008, 05:13:47 PM
Sounds like fun. I will check my schedule and see if we can meet up. My bike is not in the same league as you guys, but would be fun to get there anyway.

Sounds good....there was another 700 there(stock stroke,Racer's edge head, no strut's)...I think he was running around 5.6sec....he was a big fella(probably over 250lbs).

That's the great thing about 300ft bracket racing....ANYBODY can win....you just have to be consistant and good on the tree.
DIRECTDRIVE

sandaddy

Wow.........I`m glad you guys had a good time. Very impressive to see you out there doing this.  :thumbs:
`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

digitalhearing

Here is 1 more of Paul ---------- If he wasn't blowing out the tires so bad, he would have dropped some serious time.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

maxx

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 26, 2008, 04:38:04 PM
Very few 4 strokes out that weekend.  We need to get the fast ones together and make a good showing. 
Grant
Yep, sounds good grant,I might have my bike back in about a month,broken gear. lol.
Bring a Gun to a Gun fight.

Krandall

damn, those shee's are HAULIN. :jaw:

Great Job Paul!!! I really look forward to seein the pics/vids from the Sept races! 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

digitalhearing

This is the last Video I have of Pauls and his Raptor in the Pro class. 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Krandall

damn looked like a close race. Great Job anyways paul! Get some meatier tires on there and kick some ass! :batman:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

jwraptor

Here is the tire I run for dirt drags.  I really like them so far but I only went down the track once and wiped out but it was only a 160 ft track.  It's weird but watch a banshee and a 4 stroke that runs the same times and banshee looks faster.  This past weekend in sand drags a banshee went 3.5 @ 98 mph in 300 ft.  There was a drag frame ds spraying ran 3.85 @ 300 ft.  

[attachment deleted by admin]

digitalhearing

Quote from: jwraptor on August 27, 2008, 10:19:20 AM
Here is the tire I run for dirt drags.  I really like them so far but I only went down the track once and wiped out but it was only a 160 ft track.  It's weird but watch a banshee and a 4 stroke that runs the same times and banshee looks faster.  This past weekend in sand drags a banshee went 3.5 @ 98 mph in 300 ft.  There was a drag frame ds spraying ran 3.85 @ 300 ft.  

What caused your wreck ?  I also wrecked at Sandfest 6 weeks ago.  :confused:

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

robkd

Looks like fun to me!  Sandfest was full of a bunch of crashes this year.  I grew up on the coast and one of my buddies who still lives there caught a tree in the face that was laying across a tree run that he has done a bunch of times, caught him by surprise, and he ended up getting taken out on a stretcher.  ( he returned the next night )

Raptor Trent

Do you think he would build another wheelie bar just like that one and if so how much do you think it would go for? I have a wheelie bar that I made but it is one ugly s.o.b.

Raptor Trent

Also if he is interested please pm me as I am new to this forum and not real proficient at navigating it yet. Thanks Trent

SUB454

Quote from: Raptor Trent on August 29, 2008, 06:46:57 PM
Do you think he would build another wheelie bar just like that one and if so how much do you think it would go for? I have a wheelie bar that I made but it is one ugly s.o.b.

Trent, he probably would....but I'm sure shipping from Oregon would be a small fortune.
DIRECTDRIVE

digitalhearing

Quote from: Raptor Trent on August 29, 2008, 06:46:57 PM

Don't get too worked up Trent, his wheelie bar up close is an ugly S O B too      :rofl:

Grant
This Forum Rocks !