FCI intakes now shipping

Started by TechQuadShop, August 25, 2008, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

We will begin shipping the intakes out this wednesday thru Friday.  Limited amounts will be shipped in the first batch with the rest of them to follow soon after.

If you are on the list I will start contacting you tomorrow starting from the top of the list to get payment information.  If you have been waiting to get on the list untill these things finally got released then now is the time!

Prices are as follows

No airbox kit: $239 shipped

FCI with Airbox kit: $314 shipped

Big 3 with Monster, DMC, or Barker duals; Pc3; FCI no airbox kit: $1175

Big 3 with Monster, DMC, or Barker duals; PC3; Fci with airbox kit: $1245

Dyno runs have been done recently by an independent tester on the FCI and gains of 4hp were found over competitors intakes!!!

Thanks guys!

530-938-3985
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

russ-russ

Steve, if we have already paid, will we be in the first group?  Or will it still be in order of the list?

BADRAP08

this may be a stupid question but im guessing you have a good map for the new intake and the three exhaust options correct?

08 700R SE

Kenneth

Quote from: BADRAP08 on August 25, 2008, 10:07:04 PM
this may be a stupid question but im guessing you have a good map for the new intake and the three exhaust options correct?

I'm sure you will be able to find maps on the internet, but I encourage you to get your bike dialed in so you don't blow or slowly damage your motor .  Every single Raptor produce from Yamaha requires different fuel to run the best. 
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com

TechQuadShop

Yes we will have maps.  No they wont blow up your bike.  Hook it up run it for a bit and check the plug.  If it isnt pretty call me!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

digitalhearing

Steven, can you confirm that I am on the list?  I want one without the airbox option.  Bill my Card and ship one...Thanks   :)

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

TechQuadShop

I will get one out to you tomorrow Grant :thumbs:

digitalhearing

Thanks Steven, I can't wait to bolt it up  :grin_nod:

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

BADRAP08

as a matter of fact Steve just go ahead AND BILL two to grants card and ship me the second one :thumbs:  :lol:

haha jk Grant......okay maybe not
08 700R SE

digitalhearing

Quote from: BADRAP08 on August 26, 2008, 08:22:27 PM
as a matter of fact Steve just go ahead AND BILL two to grants card and ship me the second one :thumbs:  :lol:

I would gladly buy you an intake BUT it would be rude to deprive you of the satisfaction to know you worked hard to earn the money to buy it. I can't imagine riding around knowing I was a sponge and begged parts to go fast   :hair:

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

BADRAP08

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 26, 2008, 11:53:18 PM
Quote from: BADRAP08 on August 26, 2008, 08:22:27 PM

I would gladly buy you an intake BUT it would be rude to deprive you of the satisfaction to know you worked hard to earn the money to buy it. I can't imagine riding around knowing I was a sponge and begged parts to go fast   :hair:

Grant

Very well put!

anyways like i was saying Steve :rofl:
08 700R SE

tonyrt44

I know I am getting 3 intakes/ NO boxes. :clap:

way to go Steve.  :thumbs:

Now its time too rippp open the competition, since I have been running the stock filter so far.

Ranking:   ???

digitalhearing

Tonyr, If you have been bolting on mods like duals and the PC111, and running a stock filter, you should notice a very big increase in power.  You are gonna need a new fuel map right away I think.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

SprinterX

Paid for mine today, Steve says it'll be shipping Friday.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

tonyrt44

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 27, 2008, 09:52:24 AM
Tonyr, If you have been bolting on mods like duals and the PC111, and running a stock filter, you should notice a very big increase in power.  You are gonna need a new fuel map right away I think.

Grant

I have a 727 kit that includes:

Monsters duals
PCIII "tuned using wide band O2 sensor"
14:1 Cp piston
Kenz ported head
+1mm Valves
KC1 camshaft
Kenny +3 TB
DynoJet Ignition Module
Ranking:   ???