GUNS!!!!! Post pics of your guns

Started by dungbeetle06, May 12, 2008, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: dungbeetle06 on May 12, 2008, 06:46:12 PM
That A3 is a nice rifle
How do you like the XD .40? I was thinking about a .40 when I bought the .45
My girlfriends father has a 7mm ruger and that thing beats the crap out of me every time

I love my XD40.  I use Cor-Bon powr balls for my personal defense rounds and they claim 1325 FPS velocity.  Speed kills.  They also have a polymer ball in the hollow point so you don't get premature expansion and a larger wound channel.   :thumbs:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 13, 2008, 02:46:59 PM
Quote from: dungbeetle06 on May 12, 2008, 06:46:12 PM
That A3 is a nice rifle
How do you like the XD .40? I was thinking about a .40 when I bought the .45
My girlfriends father has a 7mm ruger and that thing beats the crap out of me every time

I love my XD40.  I use Cor-Bon powr balls for my personal defense rounds and they claim 1325 FPS velocity.  Speed kills.  They also have a polymer ball in the hollow point so you don't get premature expansion and a larger wound channel.   :thumbs:

Can't really beat it for the price  :thumbs:  I just like the feel of the P99, fitts my hands better

Aaron

dungbeetle06

Good lookin gun, i will take a picture of my bi-tone xd .45 and post it tomorrow

LittleBuddha

I need more guns.  I have a Rem 870 special field that I love.  Ruger M77R.  I'd love a 60.  Never really liked the saw.  Didn't like humpin' the 60 though.  And my thumper, the M203.  The idea of a 40mm shotgun round is very appealing to me. 

realdeal

here is the main reason i went with glock.
http://theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90&Itemid=40

i have a buddy with the XD and he seems to like it. I am parcial to glocks but i havnt ever had a XD either.. it seems to work great for me so no need to change.
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

LittleBuddha

Quote from: realdeal on May 13, 2008, 04:57:02 PM

i have a buddy with the XD and he seems to like it. I am parcial to glocks but i havnt ever had a XD either.. it seems to work great for me so no need to change.

I never could get used to the Glock handle.  Us old bastards that cut our teeth on the old Springfield 1911 favor the XD's.  Could a brother get an old geezer emoticon???  WTF?

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 13, 2008, 05:17:38 PM

I never could get used to the Glock handle.  Us old bastards that cut our teeth on the old Springfield 1911 favor the XD's.  Could a brother get an old geezer emoticon???  WTF?

There's already one in the works for you Scott  :P

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 13, 2008, 05:19:10 PM

Sweet.  I'm old.  And bitter.  Especially bitter.

lowridin88

I POLISH PIPES!

BRAD

thats a nice gun lowridin. would be nice to have a gun with ur name on it like that from the factory
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

lowridin88

Quote from: BRAD on May 13, 2008, 09:49:12 PM
thats a nice gun lowridin. would be nice to have a gun with ur name on it like that from the factory

Yeah no kiddin.. i couldnt believe it..      It is a very nice.. that one is a .38super.. but they also make a Doug Koenig edition .45

The .45 doesnt look as cool as the .38, but i might as well have both!
I POLISH PIPES!

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 13, 2008, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on May 13, 2008, 05:19:10 PM

Sweet.  I'm old.  And bitter.  Especially bitter.

No, not you.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

I'll have to get a pic of my ass shootin next time we go to the range :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Gunz

I have a few guns. How many do you see in this pic?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

scurry57

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 30, 2008, 11:29:54 PM
I have a few guns. How many do you see in this pic?

im gonna guess 5?  ??? ???

ive got a couple of guns...no hand guns tho. heres what im packin'

charles daly semi-auto field hunter 12ga
mossberg maverick 12ga
mosin nagant m44 rifle

i was on winchesters website checkin out the new sx3 12ga shotgun. its pretty sweet they have a video of it unloading 12 rounds in 1.4 seconds :thumbs: :thumbs:

2008 yamaha 700r raptor
HMF exhaust full system
pcIII
rock nerfs
velocity intake
airbox lid removed
custom made grab bar (by warren)
(soon to be) hc2