Who dis?

Started by Peelz, July 31, 2008, 11:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRandy

Any other time I would say you all might be suprised at what some people will spend when they see something they just got to have. Right now with the economy the way it is though, I really doubt he's going to get any bid even close to what he's asking for it.  I have always said, somethings worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Preddy, that 70 HP is at 6000'      That's a hard running bike at sea level.  I do think as you, that the price is pretty steep.  I know I don't have anywhere near that kind of money in my 780

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 01, 2008, 08:37:11 AM
Don't forget that fancy ass hood.

:lol:

I did'nt..............thats 250 :thumbs:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

preddy08

Quote from: RaptorRandy on August 01, 2008, 08:37:59 AM
Any other time I would say you all might be suprised at what some people will spend when they see something they just got to have. Right now with the economy the way it is though, I really doubt he's going to get any bid even close to what he's asking for it.  I have always said, somethings worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Preddy, that 70 HP is at 6000'      That's a hard running bike at sea level.  I do think as you, that the price is pretty steep.  I know I don't have anywhere near that kind of money in my 780

Is'nt it about 2% HP lost per 1000 foot of elevation? He said that 70 is the corrected number.

RaptorRandy

Yes I believe it is about 2%, I didn't see that it was corrected HP my bad. 

exentix

thats a sweet bike but you could buy two for that price and have the big three on each...

i really like that fender cut tho  :nana:

preddy08

Quote from: RaptorRandy on August 01, 2008, 08:51:34 AM

I dont know about you, but that bike has alot of paddles for 70HP.

socalrappy700

If that's the corrected that's not much at all.  I say 10k.....if he's VERY lucky.

Because, like Randy said.  The market sucks right now.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 01, 2008, 09:03:27 AM

If that's the corrected that's not much at all.  I say 10k.....if he's VERY lucky.

Because, like Randy said.  The market sucks right now.

Since that corrected that puts him about 61.6HP for 6000'.

BADRAP08

That swingarm is $$$$, saw it on rf before it was chomed.... nice piece!
08 700R SE

Joker's Vault

Well, thanks fella's for the kind words about my bike....

Let me set a few things straight...it was Dyno'd at 6200' ADJUSTED altituded....Not corrected...meaning on the coast it would be a bit faster...17,500 was a wrong number...sorry for getting your panties all bunched up over it  :'(....It is a nice bike with the right parts....

My bad, let me introduce myself....Kevin Brown aka jOkA! Jokerswildracing.com my e-mail is Jokerswildracing@aol.com....just wanted to let you know who I was and not some spineless prick hiding behind a screen name...

12,600 to build this bike? I will take 2....no one knows outside of Vinco and myself what has been done to it...so for  some to pass judgement on what it is worth is unfounded....But hey....some are bored

In closing I will leave you with this thought....When you deal with idiots....be carful as they will bring you down to their level and kick your azz with experience!

I am now off my soapbox and the floor is now yours to bash on....

Peace, Kevin                                                                                                                     
Specializing in Raptor 700's, Rhino's, Teryx and High end Sand Cars. Custom Paint, Custom Builds, Engine Builds, Suspensions, Custom Joker's VAULT in frame drag pipes , Turbo's SLC Quad Custom swingarms, Billet accessories. Stock to Sexy.......Mild to wiLd! 801-394-0611

exentix

Quote from: jOkA! on August 07, 2008, 07:52:24 PM

Let me set a few things straight...it was Dyno'd at 6200' ADJUSTED altituded....Not corrected...meaning on the coast it would be a bit faster...17,500 was a wrong number...sorry for getting your panties all bunched up over it  :'(....It is a nice bike with the right parts....

My bad, let me introduce myself....Kevin Brown aka jOkA! Jokerswildracing.com my e-mail is Jokerswildracing@aol.com....just wanted to let you know who I was and not some spineless prick hiding behind a screen name...

12,600 to build this bike? I will take 2....no one knows outside of Vinco and myself what has been done to it...so for  some to pass judgement on what it is worth is unfounded....But hey....some are bored

In closing I will leave you with this thought....When you deal with idiots....be carful as they will bring you down to their level and kick your azz with experience!

Peace, Kevin                                                                                                                     
i dont think people were trying to bash you or the bike... i think it was more of a it may have alot of money dumped into it but its not worth that much kinda thing...

1FST690

You are one funny MOFO! You words echoed my thoughts as I was thinking about my 2 bikes. One has just over 20k worth of reciepts and the other is in the 14 range counting the purchase price. If people started adding up the cost and reciepts they have in their machines, and I'm not talking "big three" monsters, I'm talking builds that whip the ass on 3,4,5,6 mod bikes, it gets expensive in a hurry! Nice to see ya made it over Joka!
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

exentix

yea like my moms bf's bike... he has a 700 with big three 12.5:1, x4, dynatek, p&p head, +2 tb, and his is just at the 10k mark but he got his for 6300 or so brand new... id hate to see the price of some of the top dune bikes

preddy08

Quote from: jOkA! on August 07, 2008, 07:52:24 PM

Peace, Kevin                                                                                                                     

Talk about getting pantys in a wad....lol.

We were just sayin that 17,500 is too much, and it was, so you corrected it.

I am just shy of 15,000 (bought it for 5,000) into my bike so I know your pain. If I had to sell it now I'm sure all I could get is about 8 for it at best. We were'nt bashing you or Vinco, so chill.

Simma down na....

exentix

why cant we all just get along??  :'(