For those with an Evac valve.....

Started by Kenny, July 30, 2008, 08:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

I didn't ask you to stir shit up so I better not see any.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Kenny

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on August 01, 2008, 11:06:30 PM
One of the moderators on the other site sent me an email asking me to stir things up like I did in the old days and Kenny is a pretty easy mark.  I hope you weren't offended, Kenny.  :)

Ron

That thread alone put about $1,000 in my pocket (so far). I'm not offended at all.....I am looking forward to next time. I would put some consideration into who is the easy mark :grin_nod: :clap:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

MrKnowItAll

What you edited my post down to is not what I said.  You might as well remove the whole thing, Socal.  That was a funny post to.  I was making just as much fun of myself as I was of Kenny. lol

Kenny - On a personal note, I am sorry.  To me, none of this has been personal.  My intent was to just talk about the part and put it to the test.  I hope you will accept my apology.  :)

Nut Out

socalrappy700

I missunderstood it.  I thought you were trying to start something with Kenny here.  As long as this thread stays civil i'm ok with it.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LAFURNACE

So whats the word on the evac valve anyway? Only thing i have seen is a dyno chart but the curve was way more rough then the one without it?

Kenny

Quote from: LAFURNACE on August 02, 2008, 09:30:27 AM
So whats the word on the evac valve anyway? Only thing i have seen is a dyno chart but the curve was way more rough then the one without it?
I'll let customers chime in on this one......

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on August 02, 2008, 08:41:35 AM
What you edited my post down to is not what I said.  You might as well remove the whole thing, Socal.  That was a funny post to.  I was making just as much fun of myself as I was of Kenny. lol

Kenny - On a personal note, I am sorry.  To me, none of this has been personal.  My intent was to just talk about the part and put it to the test.  I hope you will accept my apology.  :)

Nut Out
Like I said before....No hard feelings. Now go make me some more money :grin_nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

J-HILT

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on August 02, 2008, 08:41:35 AM

Nut Out

You sneaky summa biatch comin over here too :P I thought that when I was going to see the replies I was going to be like :jaw:... I knew exactly who it was when I saw Mrknowitall :lol:

Oh and just for the Record the Evac Valve works :poke:
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

PDX Raptor

Don't know about the HP increase because I added a piston and cam at the same time. I did notice the bike ran a lot smoother though. Only drawback is it sounds like there is a frog in my pocket when at idle. My builder got a good laugh out of it. He said he spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with the motor until he figured out the noise was coming from the valve under the seat.
Charlie

J-HILT

Quote from: PDX Raptor on August 02, 2008, 10:59:21 AM
Don't know about the HP increase because I added a piston and cam at the same time. I did notice the bike ran a lot smoother though. Only drawback is it sounds like there is a frog in my pocket when at idle. My builder got a good laugh out of it. He said he spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with the motor until he figured out the noise was coming from the valve under the seat.

lol that bish is loud
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

RaptorRandy

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on August 01, 2008, 11:06:30 PM
One of the moderators on the other site sent me an email asking me to stir things up like I did in the old days and Kenny is a pretty easy mark.  I hope you weren't offended, Kenny.  :)

Ron

No one on the No Mercy forum asked you to stir anything up with Kenny.....quite the opposite.

I have spoken to Mario and he did not ask you to do this and you know I didn't..... 

PDX Raptor

Beating a dead horse at this point, but I think nut should go back to No Mercy and state he was just throwing out theory and not facts. Whether it was to generate board traffic or not....you are messing with Kenny's business.
Charlie

MrKnowItAll

PDX,

What about the fact that the guy doing the tuning on my bike tested both an automotive PCV valve and the other oneway valve on the same day and they both yielded the same results?  Is that theory or relevant data?

I didn't ask him to test Kenny's valve and even Randy will vouch for the guy's tuning capabilities.  This was no setup to make Kenny look bad, it was a fair comparison.  Horsepower, torque and timed runs remained unchanged.

I don't want to get into it again over here.  I apologized for any hurt feelings but I am not going to say the opposite of what I believe about the part itself.

Besides, I have heard Kenny post about some real solutions to the excessive crankcase pressures that some are experiencing that are robbing horsepower.  Like his cylinder he has been working on.  That will lower the pressures from the source rather than allowing cylinder pressure to bleed into the crankcase making a pressure reducing device like the one-way valve necessary.   If you want me to say positive things on this subject about Kenny's parts, there it is.  Get one of his cylinders he was talking about last year if the one-way valve is working for you.  You will gain twice as much power or more.

Randy - Are you and Mario moderators or administrators?

PDX Raptor

I don't want to go over this again either. Go back to No Mercy and read your very first post. If you honestly do not think that was attacking Kenny and his business fine. Sometimes typed statements can be misinterpeted, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and you be the judge.
Charlie

Bert

What is "No Mercy" ?  another atv forum?

socalrappy700

yes, they are a atv racing forum, and a good friend to raptorsource.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum