My Back yard !!! Literally

Started by BADRAP08, July 25, 2008, 11:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADRAP08

08 700R SE

BADRAP08

08 700R SE

Krandall

dang where is that???? Those look like some AWEEEESOME trails!!!!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on July 25, 2008, 12:49:59 PM
dang where is that???? Those look like some AWEEEESOME trails!!!!!!
+100000000!! thats sweet

Flynbyu

Wow. Awesome!

Big snakes out there I bet.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BADRAP08

Vegas Baby !!!! doesnt get much better....trails in my back yard and dumont dunes about an hour away  :grin_nod:
08 700R SE

BADRAP08

Some Mo... This is at Apex right near Nellis Air Force Base, pretty sweet when the appaches, Blackhawks and F-16's fly over at about 500ft

08 700R SE

BADRAP08

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 25, 2008, 01:15:12 PM
Wow. Awesome!

Big snakes out there I bet.

~Brian
Not sure its hard to tell at 60+mph  :lol:
08 700R SE

Livingmylife93

Thats sweet, do alot fo other people rider there?

700rSE

looks sweet :thumbs:

bigger pic of your avator :...:

BADRAP08

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 25, 2008, 08:41:23 PM
Thats sweet, do alot fo other people rider there?
At apex (2nd set of pics)  YES! a lot !!!!!always crossing paths with people....it's legal to ride there though

But the first set of pics there is no one else who rides out there...not that i see anyways, just me ! couple of jeeps rock crawlin every once in a while and when i see them i usualy run home and grab mine and join in :grin_nod:

it's BLM with a sign at the entrance (one anyways) that says no motorized vehicles;shooting;dumping

i do see people shooting out ther quite often, but they are always in the same spot shooting into the mountain side, so no worries there :confused: if need be i grab my Browning 7 MAG w/ the boss muzzle break on it and let a few rounds fly ! sounds like a fucking howitzer going off!!! it tends to put the fear of GERD in people,like cockroaches when u turn the light on :rofl:

anyways the park ranger will wait at the entrance and cut people tickets for $300 as they come out. but ther is 15 million different ways to get in and out of ther. so if you get caught it your own fault  idiots :slap: even if they did see me they'd still have to catch me, or at least try n keep up...sorry not on my watch. no f n ways is a expedition gonna be able to hang with the rappy in that terrain! i cant wait for that day ooooooo its gonna be exciting.....its gonna be a good post! i can see it now !  BADRAP + 1 Park Ranger 0 ! haaahaaa....

Quote from: 700rSE on July 26, 2008, 01:23:27 AM
looks sweet :thumbs:

bigger pic of your avator :...:

tell me how and its done :thumbs:
08 700R SE

Livingmylife93

Gaber

<----------dang jealous.  Also as stated above, may we have a LARGE pic of your avatar?  :grin_nod:

J-HILT

Damn dude was just up there for the 4th...Wish I would have known you were there sooner :thumbs: Next time though!!
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

BADRAP08

Quote from: J-HILT on July 26, 2008, 01:38:02 PM
Damn dude was just up there for the 4th...Wish I would have known you were there sooner :thumbs: Next time though!!
Fo Sho J Hilt ! Next time Bro! and by all means bring "the Girl in the gold dress" with you !    ;)    :lol:
08 700R SE