For Sale Rap 700 Crank cylinder piston Kenz head bolts +6 swingarm

Started by powder coater, July 23, 2008, 07:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powder coater

My last build is for sale. All parts 4 months old or less.

Stock Crank and rod   240.00 shipped
12.1 piston 105.
Cylinder Bored to 105  also tapped for Kenz stud Kit    240.00 with piston   SOLD
Kenz stud kit   125.00 Shipped
+6 Swing Arm T Dub Chrome with bearings.  No carrier     440.00 Shipped
Rear Shock   Stock  220.00
Pro Armor Grab Bar Brand new in box   55.00

I have tons of pics but I cant get them to post. PM me and I will get them to you.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jason for Presedent !

Krandall

was it giving you an error trying to post? I'm going to increase the max image size..

But I'd like to see pics of the grab bar. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

powder coater

Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

Bigger is better. I had Rocket Factory do a 12mil long Rod. This motor kicks butt big time.
Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

Quote from: powder coater on July 24, 2008, 09:23:20 PM
Bigger is better. I had Rocket Factory do a 12mil long Rod. This motor kicks butt big time.

DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!    That thing must haul!  Been up against Grant or Sub yet?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

I would have been up against Grant at Sand Fest 2 weeks ago but he had a nasty crash during test and tune. Sub and I were head to head a number of times and I think he has me by a nose 3 out of 5. He red lit in the Sumo class so he DQ ed and I brought home the gold. I think if I can strip a few pounds off of it I should be able to run with the top of the  hill bikes. I really think the long rod motors are the wave of the future with these builds. The rod angle with a +12 is better then stock and when the motor is running there is less vibration then stock. Its hard to compare Dyno numbers but this one came in at 72fp of TQ with a +2 TB and a head that was ported for the stock stroke. I think you owe it to yourself to get one. :lol:
Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

Maybe if my wife pulls me back out west I'll build a hill bike.  But I think mine is staying the way it is.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 25, 2008, 08:20:18 AM
Maybe if my wife pulls me back out west I'll build a hill bike.  But I think mine is staying the way it is.

That'd mean you'd have to get rid of that purrrdy suspension. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on July 25, 2008, 09:17:47 AM

Nope, that would stay on that quad.  I would pick up another stock 700r and just turn that into a hill bike.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 25, 2008, 09:25:19 AM
Quote from: Krandall on July 25, 2008, 09:17:47 AM

Nope, that would stay on that quad.  I would pick up another stock 700r and just turn that into a hill bike.
dibs on the suspension if anything happens :clap: