Colorado...........this weekend, anyone down?

Started by preddy08, July 22, 2008, 07:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

I will be in Winter Park, Co. this weekend. I'm leaving Thursday and will be leaving on Monday morning.

I would love to meet up with some guys for a ride. Weather it be where I usually go or at Walden.

I'll PM anyone my number/call them to get it setup.

Here is some pic of where I usually go.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

vreds

It looks like an awesome place to ride, i'd come if it wasn't 3000km away from me :lol: Actually, i'd have to leave now, maybe I would be on time  ;) ah... forget it  :(

Have fun and be careful.  :thumbs:
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

Two9zero4

I would love to go......

But Im in NY......Wanna come pick me up? lol

Troy

Let me call my knuckle head buddies, I know there will be a decent sized group going to Walden this weekend, I'll see if I can get ahold of Sandeater and Kiel also.  As long as I get my parts slapped in in time, I might be open for whatever.

preddy08

Quote from: troywcc on July 22, 2008, 08:15:27 PM
I might be open for whatever.

LOL, you hear that Socal, thats not an invite :rofl: :rofl:

Just let me know ASAP. Ill be riding with my GF so I wont be too crazy with her on it. You can ride doubles, right?

J-HILT

Quote from: preddy08 on July 22, 2008, 08:22:31 PM

Just let me know ASAP. Ill be riding with my GF so I wont be too crazy with her on it. You can ride doubles, right?

Preddy how in the hell did you get a girl to date a jerk like you :rofl: :rofl:   J/K Preddy I know you can take a joke.. seriously :lol: :lol:

I'm actually kinda jelous, your riding back in my home state at my favorite ski resort.. Wish you could wait I'll be down there Aug 7th :(
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

preddy08

Quote from: J-HILT on July 22, 2008, 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 22, 2008, 08:22:31 PM

Preddy how in the hell did you get a girl to date a jerk like you :rofl: :rofl:   J/K Preddy I know you can take a joke.. seriously :lol: :lol:

Soon to be wife...... :bird:

Peelz

looks like a great place, preddy, even without meth. :thumbs: I'm in if you spot me that "crisp $5 bill worth one gallon of gas" :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on July 22, 2008, 08:39:22 PM
looks like a great place, preddy, even without meth. :thumbs: I'm in if you spot me that "crisp $5 bill worth one gallon of gas" :rofl:

You can ride in the back 8)

Colorado700R

Shawn,

I got Cole this weekend, till atleast Snuday afternoon.  When are you heading back on monday?

Aaron

preddy08

kyledvor61

when do we find out who owes who a case of beer? ???

Colorado700R

i'm sure we will, I'm gonna try like hell, but might just have to meet up.  Hard to ride with a three year old

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 22, 2008, 10:10:42 PM
i'm sure we will, I'm gonna try like hell, but might just have to meet up.  Hard to ride with a three year old

you did say brian did give him a boner......

...about the raptor 90 that is :lol:

shookie

Dang man your going to miss out on the atv drags thursday
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own