Another dual exhaust question

Started by preddy08, July 21, 2008, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vreds

Just keep it and spend it on futur repair ?

A turbo whistle ? just kiddin' :rofl:

Blowdoll to prank yer buddy's ?

the list goes on lol
Raptor 700 2006 ... now with a dead engine :(

PC5
YFZ front shock
CCP stabilizer
Lonestar axle

ThisGuyAlex

sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

preddy08

Ok, got it narrowed down to the SLC arched swingarm and dual exhaust???  HUM..............
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Troy

Get the duals, that big ol piston needs to exhale :thumbs:  By the way, are you gonna hit up Walden while you're in Colorado?  I'll be up there this weekend if my 14:1 gets here in time.  I'm switching from the stage2 and 12.5:1 to a stage3 and a racer's edge 14:1, I'll be interested to see if it gains much :confused:

preddy08

I am going to go riding near breckenridge, eiither friday or saturday. Your more than welcome to meet me there if you like.

Troy

I'll have to see if I can find my dirt tires.  Are there good trails up there?  I've only ridden snowmobiles around that area.

preddy08

Ill post some pics, give me a sec

preddy08

Troy

Need to get Aaron up there, the road heading to red cone peak could be a nice practice road for Pike's Peak runs.

preddy08

preddy08

Quote from: troywcc on July 22, 2008, 07:44:44 PM
Need to get Aaron up there, the road heading to red cone peak could be a nice practice road for Pike's Peak runs.

Hell no, that road is scary as HELL!!!! start out in third gear taped and at the top you spinnin the hell out of first!! You go 2 ft to one side and your SCREWED, rolling all the way down!! I did it the first year I was there and will NEVER do it again!

If you guys wanna meet up any friday-sunday I'll be there.

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

preddy08

Quote from: troywcc on July 22, 2008, 07:44:44 PM

Troy, I am going to start a new thread to see if we can get some peeps togeather.

preddy08