Love it!

Started by Livingmylife93, July 17, 2008, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 18, 2008, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 18, 2008, 09:46:02 AM
glad you enjoyed the new ride!!!!

Don't worry about the stock tires. If they weren't bald already, they'd be in about 2 weeks. Not that great. :thumbs:

What kind of idle issues are you having?
It just idles rough and cuts out when i first start it up, once i warm it up its fine  :)

The FI needs to run through it's "Cold" cycle on start up, you should always give it a few minutes before you even touch the throttle.

Aaron

Bert

New spark plug may help?

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 18, 2008, 12:41:39 PM
Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 18, 2008, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 18, 2008, 09:46:02 AM
glad you enjoyed the new ride!!!!

Don't worry about the stock tires. If they weren't bald already, they'd be in about 2 weeks. Not that great. :thumbs:

What kind of idle issues are you having?
It just idles rough and cuts out when i first start it up, once i warm it up its fine  :)

The FI needs to run through it's "Cold" cycle on start up, you should always give it a few minutes before you even touch the throttle.

Aaron

word. the rappy is pretty gutless cold, I learned that the first day I got it, took it down the raod and it fell on its face. 5 mins later. rippin like there's no tomorrow!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Yamaha says that the Raptor doesn't need to warm up, it's start and go  ???   :jerkoff: