Brett Farve asks to be realesed from Packers...

Started by kyledvor61, July 11, 2008, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on July 16, 2008, 08:06:27 AM
Quote from: SULLY0556 on July 16, 2008, 08:02:25 AM
   I'm just ready for the saga to be over.  Bad press for the Pack and a distraction all the way around.  I love Favre but I feel it's time to move on.  Just let him go to an AFC team and be done with it.

BRING HIM TO THE VIKES!!! :clap:

The Vikes are very talented, but with a season QB at the helm, they are playing the NFC Championship!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

It would be nice to see the Vikes with a good passing game again. :clap:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

Well, we know they can RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN with A.D. in the backfield.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

FoundArealQuad

They got a great two headed monster with the running game, and the defense is pretty solid now that they should be able to rush the quarterback at the end position that should stop the secondary from getting chewed up. The only question left is the quarterback position :help:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Krandall

We have a KILLER D!

We signed Jared Allen this year for tight end! Now if we could get a QB for our long game we'd be in like f*kcin flint!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Adrian is rocking the sh*t out of our running game! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I wish he would have stayed one more year at OU, but he landed a sweet deal in Minnesota.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 16, 2008, 03:09:39 PM
I wish he would have stayed one more year at OU, but he landed a sweet deal in Minnesota.

~Brian

Man, I don't know bout that B.  I think he made the move right on time, he was getting injured allot, and if it kept happening it really would of hurt his first contract $$$

Aaron

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 16, 2008, 03:11:41 PM

~Brian

Man, I don't know bout that B.  I think he made the move right on time, he was getting injured allot, and if it kept happening it really would of hurt his first contract $$$

Aaron

That's what I'm saying....I would have loved to see him finish as a senior, but he picked up some sweet money at Minnesota. If he can stay healthy in the NFL, he'll break a few records.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 16, 2008, 03:17:45 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 16, 2008, 03:11:41 PM

~Brian

Aaron

That's what I'm saying....I would have loved to see him finish as a senior, but he picked up some sweet money at Minnesota. If he can stay healthy in the NFL, he'll break a few records.

~Brian

Already got the rookie running yards under his belt :wootwoot:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I called that before the season started on RF!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Headrope

I'm so tired of all the Brett Favre stuff. I hear and read his name so much now that I honestly don't give a crap anymore about what happens either way.
I just want him to go somewhere so the world can get back to sports.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Colorado700R

I'm a huge Packer fan, but all this drama is not good for Brett nor the Packers.  :(