Don't you hate it...

Started by Gaber, July 10, 2008, 07:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaber

when you order something and they send the wrong SHIT.  Friggin ALBA Action Sports.  :mad:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Gaber on July 10, 2008, 07:36:19 PM
when you order something and they send the wrong SHIT.  Friggin ALBA Action Sports.  :mad:

theyve been on a slide down the shitter since they opened. No one is happy with their service.

Gaber

Dipshits...  How hard is to get the right nerfs?  After a long day at work, all I wanted was to come home and put on my new crap.  I open the box in the garage and said "Fuc*king dumbasses"

ThisGuyAlex

never had the pleasure......woulda but that 660 efi kit from em if they actually came through on it....
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

FoundArealQuad

I here you Coan racing has sent me the wrong tranny parts for the last 3 weeks :mad:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Gaber

Well, I don't mean to bash them to hard.  I emailed them, and they apologized for the mix up, and they are sending me the correct nerfs today.  Plus they are sending a UPS label to slap on wrong nerfs and UPS will pick up.  Maybe they'll throw in a free t-shirt or decals with my right order.  ???

Warren

i hate it when you order shit and it's right but still doesn't fit. like my new wolverine exhaust.  :mad: suck to hear about your nerfs. i hope you get it taken care of.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

FoundArealQuad

I don't like Alba's ordering process, but I do like there products :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

ThisGuyAlex

we'll see what happens with summit and jeg's i'm building a bored out hi comp 400 smallblock drag motor for a customer right now and i have like 2 g's of parts on the way.....they better get it right....
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock