Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 09:29:26 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 09:27:03 AM
Could'nt tell ya man. I try to stay out of Iowa, I feel a bit dumber when I cross the state line. Council Bluffs is pretty bad!

You should feel smarter when you cross over. Migling with us simple country folk.

Really, cause Nebraska is really that much different! :grin_nod:  Go husk some damn corn! :lol:

I'd rather husk some corn than cook up some meth :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have you ever been to Council Bluffs?? That town SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

Not gonna lie Preddy.....

Iowa is better than Nebraska........

and that's coming from a Minnesotan, I got to experience both states first hand going to Colorado this past winter.

It was close. But the Nebraskan's we ran into were f*ckin weird

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 09:39:10 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 09:29:26 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 09:27:03 AM
Could'nt tell ya man. I try to stay out of Iowa, I feel a bit dumber when I cross the state line. Council Bluffs is pretty bad!

You should feel smarter when you cross over. Migling with us simple country folk.

Really, cause Nebraska is really that much different! :grin_nod:  Go husk some damn corn! :lol:

I'd rather husk some corn than cook up some meth :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have you ever been to Council Bluffs?? That town SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

At least I can make more cash with it, though ;) :P

I agree that place is nasty.

I have seen some pretty funky old towns out in Neb. too. Between Omaha and Lincoln out in the boonies, there are quite a few. I think that is where Children of the Corn was set and filmed. Maybe that is why it freaks me out?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 09:42:52 AM

and that's coming from a Minnesotan, I got to experience both states first hand going to Colorado this past winter.

Your serious?? Yes the drive form omaha to colorado is BORING AS HELL, but in general Nebraskins have more teeth than Iowans. Weather ist from chew or meth :rofl:

I take no responsibility for anything west of Lincoln. The eastern 200 miles of nebraska is about 99% of the population.

preddy08

Randy have you ever stoped in Council Bluffs???? I always call it the Arm pit of Iowa. That place litterly stinks up down town omaha.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 10:19:32 AM
Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 09:42:52 AM

Your serious?? Yes the drive form omaha to colorado is BORING AS HELL, but in general Nebraskins have more teeth than Iowans. Weather ist from chew or meth :rofl:

I take no responsibility for anything west of Lincoln. The eastern 200 miles of nebraska is about 99% of the population.

Lincoln/omaha is a great area, what I have seen of it. The teeth thing, not sure I agree. I have seen some goofy looking mofos in neb. Besides, Western Indiana wins that battle by a long shot.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

I have never been to Indiana, but herd some stories.

socalrappy700

I think all of your states are messed up....you too krandall.   Damn backwards hillbillies. 

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 10, 2008, 10:36:54 AM
I think all of your states are messed up....you too krandall.   Damn backwards hillbillies. 

This coming from a F.I.B   ???

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Wisconsin term for when we get invaded by IL during the summer.  (F@CKin' Illinois Bastards )

socalrappy700

They should quit bitching and take it like a man.  Look at all the money we bring those broke ass bastards. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 10, 2008, 10:41:39 AM
They should quit bitching and take it like a man.  Look at all the money we bring those broke ass Bass Turds. 

Wouldn't be an issue if they didn't think they were all Mario Andretti  ::)  We gladly take their cash and point them to the "Hot fishing spot" (Minnesota)  :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 10, 2008, 10:44:20 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 10, 2008, 10:41:39 AM
They should quit bitching and take it like a man.  Look at all the money we bring those broke ass Bass Turds. 

Wouldn't be an issue if they didn't think they were all Mario Andretti  ::)  We gladly take their cash and point them to the "Hot fishing spot" (Minnesota)  :lol:

Its not that we think that we are Mario Andretti, its that they don't know how to drive anything more then 10mph under the speed limit.  Not much going for them now, farve is gone and cali is the new cheese capitol. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum