Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11Raptor

Quote from: thatguy on July 09, 2008, 11:07:06 PM
man its hard for me to ride anymore i just turned 16 and finally talked my mom into let me start driving school but i got to pay for it. i've put apps in everywhere thatll take em i can walk to and nobody is hiring but if i had a license i could get a job 10miles away from my house so now im stuck with no money no license and no vehicle.but im workin on a chainsaw motor on a bicycle :grin_nod:

Thats some good shit man  :thumbs:  lets see some pics if you really ever get it going.  :lol:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

Bert

My riding this year has been extremely limited. If I go by myself then what happens if I break down or crash. I guess the bears will find me......

thatguy

Quote from: 11Raptor on July 09, 2008, 11:15:37 PM
man its hard for me to ride anymore i just turned 16 and finally talked my mom into let me start driving school but i got to pay for it. i've put apps in everywhere thatll take em i can walk to and nobody is hiring but if i had a license i could get a job 10miles away from my house so now im stuck with no money no license and no vehicle.but im workin on a chainsaw motor on a bicycle :grin_nod:

Thats some good shit man  :thumbs:  lets see some pics if you really ever get it going.  :lol:

Michael
right now im tryin to get the motor off of a friend once i got that i should be good to go,hell it might be gay right but it beats walkin and will be fun as hell as soon as i start i will have pics :thumbs:

11Raptor

Quote from: Bert on July 09, 2008, 11:17:41 PM
My riding this year has been extremely limited. If I go by myself then what happens if I break down or crash. I guess the bears will find me......

Yeah I don't dare go riding by myself anymore...some of us were out camping and I took off by myself for about five min. wrecked into a tree luckly I was just a little dazed and made it back to camp....never again! This was when I had my YZ125.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-EDGE w/Att.

Bert

How many cc's is the motor....
I think if it's under 50cc then no license required  :)

11Raptor

Quote from: thatguy on July 09, 2008, 11:18:53 PM
Quote from: 11Raptor on July 09, 2008, 11:15:37 PM

Thats some good shit man  :thumbs:  lets see some pics if you really ever get it going.  :lol:

Michael
right now im tryin to get the motor off of a friend once i got that i should be good to go,hell it might be gay right but it beats walkin and will be fun as hell as soon as i start i will have pics :thumbs:

Hell if I had one I would ride that bitch all over...laughing my ass off while doing so  :grin_nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-EDGE w/Att.

Bert

Quote from: 11Raptor on July 09, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
Quote from: Bert on July 09, 2008, 11:17:41 PM

Yeah I don't dare go riding by myself anymore...some of us were out camping and I took off by myself for about five min. wrecked into a tree luckly I was just a little dazed and made it back to camp....never again! This was when I had my YZ125.

Michael
Worst that happened to me was I didn't shut a door tight & the dome light was on for 5.5 hours.  The car wouldn't start & the quad was loaded & tied down. I unhooked the trailer & used the Rappy to jumpstart the car  :lol:   I don't drive 100% when riding alone "Just in case"  & that's not much fun. 

Caliraptor

i almost crashed into a tractor going in a blind corner, wasnt a pleasent sight :'(
Skipping class and tapping ass

thatguy

Quote from: Bert on July 09, 2008, 11:21:20 PM
I think if it's under 50cc then no license required  :)
its more than that i think so,i've just seen the motor i think its a chainsaw but may be a weed wacker all i remember about it was its a stihl 63 somethin or other,i just need to think of a way to fab it up ???and will be hard with just a small craftsmen set of tools

11Raptor

Quote from: thatguy on July 09, 2008, 11:28:45 PM
Quote from: Bert on July 09, 2008, 11:21:20 PM
I think if it's under 50cc then no license required  :)
its more than that i think so,i've just seen the motor i think its a chainsaw but may be a weed wacker all i remember about it was its a stihl 63 somethin or other,i just need to think of a way to fab it up ???and will be hard with just a small craftsmen set of tools

Yeah it might be kinda hard with just those tools.

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-EDGE w/Att.

preddy08

Peels the Iron man race is in Montazuma (SP?) Iowa and is 10 hours long. 3 riders do 3 hours of some nasty riding.

On a side note, a couple of weekends ago I planed a batchelor party for a buddy that is'nt the most popular guy in the world. I had a buddy that knows someone that funs a party bus and I could get it for 20 bucks a person if I get 30 people. HUH, 30 guys thats not to bad. I had about 30 guys lined up and GUESS HOW MANY ACUTALLY SHOWED UP..............................................18!!! F'in 18 guys!!!!! I had to pay 400 bucks out of my pocket to have a fuckin party for a buddy!!!!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

FoundArealQuad

Bert had me all talked into racing that race, but he chickened out. I was going to drive my truck up to Minnesota drop the wife and kid off and then drive back down to Iowa. I planned on riding more up north, but really not worth the money now just to ride Appleton and Spider Lake. 2 years ago I brought both quads home from Washington state to ride at Spider Lake and had the trip planned all out to ride all day, but another flawed plan cut that trip about 5hrs short meaning he showed up 5hrs late. Then the guy was mad at me for not riding the next day which was not planned. He has redeemed himself on the last few trips though being on time and driving long distances. Bert I still like you buddy :lol:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 07:51:52 AM
Peels the Iron man race is in Montazuma (SP?) Iowa and is 10 hours long. 3 riders do 3 hours of some nasty riding.

On a side note, a couple of weekends ago I planed a batchelor party for a buddy that is'nt the most popular guy in the world. I had a buddy that knows someone that funs a party bus and I could get it for 20 bucks a person if I get 30 people. HUH, 30 guys thats not to bad. I had about 30 guys lined up and GUESS HOW MANY ACUTALLY SHOWED UP..............................................18!!! F'in 18 guys!!!!! I had to pay 400 bucks out of my pocket to have a F :mad: ckin party for a buddy!!!!

I have heard of that. Kinda like Lemans racing, but with a quad. :thumbs: Is that near Ft. Dodge?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Could'nt tell ya man. I try to stay out of Iowa, I feel a bit dumber when I cross the state line. Council Bluffs is pretty bad!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 10, 2008, 09:27:03 AM
Could'nt tell ya man. I try to stay out of Iowa, I feel a bit dumber when I cross the state line. Council Bluffs is pretty bad!

You should feel smarter when you cross over. Migling with us simple country folk.

Really, cause Nebraska is really that much different! :grin_nod:  Go husk some damn corn! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"