Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliraptor

shit, my dad smokes me :'( hes almost 50 and he smokes me, but yeah i hate when people say YEA and then come up with a lame excuse like OO NO I HAVE NO $ FOR GAS or some gay shiznit like that, it just shows how dedicated they are to the sport
Skipping class and tapping ass

RR34

yea this sport is basically my life i will never ever pass up an opportunity to go riding.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2008, 02:09:14 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2008, 02:07:23 PM
What's a Suck Pussy? ???

:lol:

j/k I agree. My bud josh is backing out on his buying a raptor and selling his 400ex. :mad:

Bass Turds

Sorry, busy day at the office and I'm pissed.................

Hey peels you down for halsey????? Sorry no meth allowed :rofl:

I was...until you banned meth for the trip. :rofl: I seriously doubt I can make a trip out there, really, sorry bro. :( Unless Business picks up and I can put away extra cash, all money goes towards Litle Sahara. (we have a hold on all O.T.) :confused:

When was it you are going? I will leave the weekend open just in case it does pick up. :thumbs:

And +1 on the original post, that shit pisses me off! Even more than the guys who talk shit about how fast they are and how hardcore they ride. then you get there, and they ride 15 minutes then stop for 30 to smoke and talk about how fast they are.  :mad:   :bash:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Caliraptor

:rofl: too much talkin and no action huh

Gaber

Here's your solution.  Folks that say their in must put down a deposit.  This deposit is non refundable, except if something serious happens like a death in the family or something of that nature.

So when your ass say's "I'm in", put down some green to cover everyone else's ass if you can't take your balls outta your wife's purse.....

We've got about 6 guys for a Dumont / Glamis trip next Feb.  And all of us bastards are going.  :grin_nod:

Caliraptor

Quote from: Gaber on July 09, 2008, 07:58:18 PM
Here's your solution.  Folks that say their in must put down a deposit.  This deposit is non refundable, except if something serious happens like a death in the family or something of that nature.

or if youre getting a brain transplant :confused:

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on July 09, 2008, 07:40:39 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2008, 02:09:14 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2008, 02:07:23 PM
What's a Suck Pussy? ???

:lol:

j/k I agree. My bud josh is backing out on his buying a raptor and selling his 400ex. :mad:

Bass Turds

Sorry, busy day at the office and I'm pissed.................

Hey peels you down for halsey????? Sorry no meth allowed :rofl:

I was...until you banned meth for the trip. :rofl: I seriously doubt I can make a trip out there, really, sorry bro. :( Unless Business picks up and I can put away extra cash, all money goes towards Litle Sahara. (we have a hold on all O.T.) :confused:

When was it you are going? I will leave the weekend open just in case it does pick up. :thumbs:

And +1 on the original post, that shit pisses me off! Even more than the guys who talk shit about how fast they are and how hardcore they ride. then you get there, and they ride 15 minutes then stop for 30 to smoke and talk about how fast they are.  :mad:   :bash:

We are leaving after work this Friday. So far its just the 3 of us. It will be our racing team for the up and coming Ironman race, so atleast we can ride hard and dont have to worry about some of the slower people.

Gas will be 90 bucks for the three of us and if there is 4 it will be 75. The drive will take about 4 hours hauling all the shit. If I werent pulling the camper you could do it in about 3 hours from Omaha.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Caliraptor

can i join ur ironman team? i race baja i think thats good

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

kyledvor61

Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2008, 09:09:17 PM
Come on out to nebraska!

i didnt know there was a single thing to do in nebreska ???

Peelz

What is Ironman racing? The name itself sounds cool, I'm in.

Another related story:  Last year, I planned a big family/quad riding outing. Even got permission from the park owner with possible promos like free hotdogs and stuff. Myself, the wife, the mother in law and my best friend. 6 other friends. Plus 8 people from my wifes family. 18 people expected. 5  :mad: showed........All these people guaranteed they would show up.  Apparently they were surprised it was the first weekend of shotgun season. They couldn't tell me that beforre I made these huge plans? I am still pissed! I spent a bunch of time/money puttin it together. Besides, The damn deer will still be there, it's f :mad:'in Iowa for Christ's sake! Just drive through here at night. :grin_nod:

OK, now my rant is over. Now, whenever we go, we invite no one but ourselves, we get to go faster that way. :thumbs:

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 09, 2008, 09:16:58 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 09, 2008, 09:09:17 PM
Come on out to nebraska!

i didnt know there was a single thing to do in nebreska ???

there's plenty to do out there. Mostly in the east. It gets pretty sparse out towards colorado.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Quote from: RR34 on July 09, 2008, 06:55:57 PM
i enjoy riding with my dad but it gets kinda boring since sometimes im a shitload faster than him and have to wait on him at every intersection.

Same exact here, but ill never pass up an oppurtunity to ride.

11Raptor

That shit is extremly eritating. I'd like to make it out to these different places to ride  :grin_nod:

Michael
-2K7 Raptor700 SE2
-Houser +3/4 Blue Steering Stem
-Pro Taper Black SE bars
-ProArmor Kill Switch w/wrist teather
-ProArmor Skid Plates
-ProArmor FAT Peg Black Nerf's
-ITP Holeshot XCR's on ITP SS112's machined w/black
-Yoshi RS-2 Full Titanium Exhaust
-Quadbox FI Power Box
-2K5 2500 Dodge Cummins 4x4 QC w/35's
-EDGE w/Att.

thatguy

man its hard for me to ride anymore i just turned 16 and finally talked my mom into let me start driving school but i got to pay for it. i've put apps in everywhere thatll take em i can walk to and nobody is hiring but if i had a license i could get a job 10miles away from my house so now im stuck with no money no license and no vehicle.but im workin on a chainsaw motor on a bicycle :grin_nod:

Caliraptor