Why are people such pussy's??

Started by preddy08, July 09, 2008, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Holly shit we had seven people lined up to head out to Halsey Ne. That was about 3 weeks ago and now that we are leaving this friday, we are down to 3 guys. This shit ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last spring we went to Little Sahara Ok., and started out with about 15 guys and ended up with 4.

YOU PEOPLE ARE PUSSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN UP AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG, gas cost just trippled for me.

All I ask is that people pay there share of gas to get there and I will tow there shit there. They pay for the camp site and they can stay in the camper. Camp sites are 4 buck :mad: :mad:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

What's a Suck Pussy? ???

:lol:

j/k I agree. My bud josh is backing out on his buying a raptor and selling his 400ex. :mad:

bastards

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on July 09, 2008, 02:07:23 PM
What's a Suck Pussy? ???

:lol:

j/k I agree. My bud josh is backing out on his buying a raptor and selling his 400ex. :mad:

Bass Turds

Sorry, busy day at the office and I'm pissed.................

Hey peels you down for halsey????? Sorry no meth allowed :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Caliraptor

Skipping class and tapping ass

FoundArealQuad

It happens all the time. I hate when people commit to something then back out at the last minute. That or they go and you have to ask them for fuel money.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

havent had that problem yet, but im sure it sucks... last time we rode we only had 5 people but the first time we went to that place we had over 20

J-HILT

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

J/K Preddy, just wanted to get you a little more bent out of shape cuz I know it can. I'm in the same boat ever damn weekend :'(
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

kyledvor61

im not sure what your talking about?

maybe because i never get to leave the damn yard :'(

Kitts

WOW someone is pissy.  :'(  J/K. Yeah that is aggravating as hell. Espescially since you know that the majority of those who backed out had no real intentions on going. :mad:

dick-84

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 09, 2008, 05:32:40 PM

Your parents must have u on one of those things that shock u if u go out to far!  :rofl:

RR34

shit man its like you read my mind. this is why i always end up riding with just my dad.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on July 09, 2008, 06:10:37 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 09, 2008, 05:32:40 PM

Your parents must have u on one of those things that shock u if u go out to far!  :rofl:

nah my dads always at work :(

he hasnt ridden with me since I got the yfz since he knows its faster but wont admit it :grin_nod:

exentix

id love if my dad rode but he doesnt do anything i do... but i ride with devan and all his friends lol

RR34

i enjoy riding with my dad but it gets kinda boring since sometimes im a shitload faster than him and have to wait on him at every intersection.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx