I hate oil

Started by Gaber, July 09, 2008, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2008, 09:15:42 AM
Quote from: Polarass525 on July 10, 2008, 09:13:13 AM
Methane, with all the Raptor riders talking shit it could power the world :rofl:

There's a guy in Minn. First in the states to have his farm completely run by Methane. He works directly with the Univ of Minn on the project. His cow manure powers the whole place and he even sells excess energy back to the electric company here. He gave myself and a friend a tour. was WAY awesome.

Hmm, So hydrogen seems to be an obvious clear path. wtf is the hold up?

there is no hold up, just development. Click the link a few posts back. They are marketing them to city centers that have refueling stations for r&d. Which, I guess could be a hold up?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

We're all Pwned by a little Amish girl  :'(

:lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 10, 2008, 09:46:51 AM

little amish whores! Maybe I could carpool with them?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on July 10, 2008, 10:06:01 AM

F@CK those backwards MoFos!!!!   

I'm gonna put 22" spinners on my buggy to roll with the Menonites.  :clap:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 10, 2008, 10:08:51 AM

You can't pipe and jet a mule! Or can you?  :grin_nod: Bet one of you northerners has at least "piped" a mule!

vern burny

Methane, with all the Raptor riders talking shit it could power the world :rofl:

There's a guy in Minn. First in the states to have his farm completely run by Methane. He works directly with the Univ of Minn on the project. His cow manure powers the whole place and he even sells excess energy back to the electric company here. He gave myself and a friend a tour. was WAY awesome.

Krandall, is that guy located between Cambridge and Princton on 95%

Krandall

Quote from: vern burny on July 10, 2008, 11:57:43 AM

Krandall, is that guy located between Cambridge and Princton on 95%

YUP!!!! Dennis Haubenchild. Kind of weird. But real nice guy!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

vern burny

I have been by the place and have heard people talk about it.  I would love to see the generators he runs.  I have been told that they are some pretty big units.  People always look at me funny when I say cow shit smells like money.

Krandall

Quote from: vern burny on July 10, 2008, 12:10:00 PM
I have been by the place and have heard people talk about it.  I would love to see the generators he runs.  I have been told that they are some pretty big units.  People always look at me funny when I say cow shit smells like money.

The generators he has are pretty massive. And he has a slur pit coverd by a big baloon that collects all the methane. It's pretty crazy!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Caliraptor

sounds like a crazy scientist :P
Skipping class and tapping ass

Krandall

Here's soem good reads on the farm:
http://www.auri.org/news/ainjul01/05page.htm

Power Point style presentation.. kinda crappy but very cool:
http://users.ecenet.com/hauby/farm-presentation.prz/odyframe.htm

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Calexiraptor on July 10, 2008, 12:35:18 PM
sounds like a crazy scientist :P

he's not the only one doing it. Stinks, but it kinda works.

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 10, 2008, 10:08:51 AM

when we were down in the amish country we plumed them in my dads truck :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gaber

I read on the news today "BIG EXECS GETTING RECORD PAYOUT".....ExxonMobil chief Rex Tillerson made $21.7 million last year, according to Equilar, an executive compensation research firm.  And this was his response........

"It's not our profitability in this business that's driving the higher price that consumers pay. It's the raw materials that we have to purchase on the open market to produce those products for our customers,"..............................are fuc*ing kidding me!!

EVERYONE is getting screwed..... :humper:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Gaber on July 10, 2008, 07:45:02 PM
I read on the news today "BIG EXECS GETTING RECORD PAYOUT".....ExxonMobil chief Rex Tillerson made $21.7 million last year, according to Equilar, an executive compensation research firm.  And this was his response........

"It's not our profitability in this business that's driving the higher price that consumers pay. It's the raw materials that we have to purchase on the open market to produce those products for our customers,"..............................are fuc*ing kidding me!!

EVERYONE is getting screwed..... :humper:

what what in the butt? oil, thats what.  :humper: :humper: :humper: :humper: