Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dick-84

Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 09, 2008, 05:42:00 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on July 09, 2008, 05:39:10 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 05:32:20 PM
haha cool man what all you gonna play?

The only thing i have really played online is COD4. A bunch of us go to wone of are friends house and played it on the big screen. And i mean BIG SCREEN. It has to be 8ft wide and 6ft tall.  :grin_nod:

my grandpas tv is a 86 incher. lazy old Bass Turd I so wanna bring my xbox to his house and play halo 3, gears of war and bioshock :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Halo is for   :fruity: I hate that damn game!

exentix

haha i know kyle im just makin ya feel short...

my projection screen at my house can go up to 30', thats HUGE lol

halo 2-BA
halo 3- G A Y

kyledvor61

Quote from: dick-84 on July 09, 2008, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on July 09, 2008, 05:42:00 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on July 09, 2008, 05:39:10 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 05:32:20 PM
haha cool man what all you gonna play?

The only thing i have really played online is COD4. A bunch of us go to wone of are friends house and played it on the big screen. And i mean BIG SCREEN. It has to be 8ft wide and 6ft tall.  :grin_nod:

my grandpas tv is a 86 incher. lazy old Bass Turd I so wanna bring my xbox to his house and play halo 3, gears of war and bioshock :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Halo is for   :fruity: I hate that damn game!

i meant for the graphics and surround sound on his tv and setup. i beat it, played xbl for a bit, and havent played it in a long time actually.

I play rock band and can whoop all yo :grin_nod: asses

exentix

lol prolly, i hate rb... the guitar is gay and hammer ons are stupid... im OK at drums but not great

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 05:47:30 PM
lol prolly, i hate rb... the guitar is gay and hammer ons are stupid... im OK at drums but not great

i cant stand the guitar, not like i play guitar anyway :lol:

ill proably buy the whole GH4 set and sell the rb guitar so i have mine from gh2 and gh4

exentix

way to be! thats smart considering the gh4 instruments are supposed to be really good... especially the drums, but my gh2 guitar is anhialated... no wammy bar at all lol... but ill keep it and use the new one as long as its not like the rock band one

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 05:50:21 PM
way to be! thats smart considering the gh4 instruments are supposed to be really good... especially the drums, but my gh2 guitar is anhialated... no wammy bar at all lol... but ill keep it and use the new one as long as its not like the rock band one

yea the gh4 drumset is badass, i think theres another drum game coming out in fall too

exentix

its gonna be a lil tricky tho lol... i havent drummed it up in a LONG while. what game?

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 05:43:52 PM
haha i know kyle im just makin ya feel short...

my projection screen at my house can go up to 30', thats HUGE lol

halo 2-BA
halo 3- G A Y

Im not sure what my friends projector can go up to. But it is clear as hell where it is. And it is an HD Projector. Bad ass!

RR34

damn yall are moving too fast. i been busy playing some real guitar all day you fag..gots
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

kyledvor61

Quote from: RR34 on July 09, 2008, 06:29:37 PM
damn yall are moving too fast. i been busy playing some real guitar all day you FA O0  G..gots

i be makin money all day :grin_nod:

I just got in from riding for a few minutes but theres a dude in the driveway for the neighbors crap so I cant scream it to cool it down.

exentix

damn yall are moving too fast. i been busy playing some real guitar all day you FA O0  G..gots
i played for an hour or so, still too hard lol..

RR34

Quote from: exentix on July 09, 2008, 06:49:45 PM
damn yall are moving too fast. i been busy playing some real guitar all day you FA O0  G..gots
i played for an hour or so, still too hard lol..

what are you trying to play? i think im getting pretty good now. i know most of the basic chords and i can move between them pretty fast. i can play a couple full songs now and pieces of tons of songs.

exentix

i cant play much at all. i got a chord book but i get bored with it too fast. i need someone else that plays to play with at the same time.

RR34

that does help. me and my buddy just sit around and make shit up and jam all day. were about on the same level too. but i cant look at a chord book that shit loses my interest in like 2 secs. i learned the chords just by playing songs. lol ive been playing so much my hands are torn to hell but i got gi joe kung fu grip now. :grin_nod: