Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

Quote from: exentix on July 10, 2008, 04:34:57 PM
i acutally get to work tomorrow  :nana: but i cant find the plug for my ipod!!!

well when you find it, dont do what i did. i got tired of plugging it into my computer so i tried to make a wall charger by splicing and old cell phone charger and the ipod cable to gether.....needless to say didnt work.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

exentix

haha good idea tho... dammit i cannot find it! lol and i dont wanna mow this huge feild tomorrow without listening to something

RR34

listen to the wonderful sound your bitch ass using a zero turn while i have to push mow my yard :bird:

exentix

haha yea but even with a zero turn its gonna take a few hours

hey cody i got a question for ya....

ive had to send my sexbox back 5 times now and i just got the rings again so this will be the 6th...

im going to bitch them out either way but do you think it will work if i ask them to just send me an elite or spartin edition?  :rofl:

and if they tell me its not in warranty im sending it to them with a letter saying to shove it in their a$$

RR34

Quote from: exentix on July 10, 2008, 04:45:54 PM
haha yea but even with a zero turn its gonna take a few hours

hey cody i got a question for ya....

ive had to send my sexbox back 5 times now and i just got the rings again so this will be the 6th...

im going to bitch them out either way but do you think it will work if i ask them to just send me an elite or spartin edition?  :rofl:

and if they tell me its not in warranty im sending it to them with a letter saying to shove it in their a$$

the least they could do is send you a new normal sexbox360. i think 6 times and it still isnt fixed is wayyy beyond shove it in their ass

exentix

its ridiculous.... twice it ruined a few of my games it scratched them so bad, one other time i got the rings, and once it read everything as a dvd, and i dont even remember what else.... now i got the rings again. ive only had it for 2 years next month. so 25% of the time ive had it its pretty much been getting fixed.  :mad: them suns a bitches are sending me a new one like it or not or im telling them im going sony  :rofl:

RR34

lol yea i wouldnt take that shit anymore

exentix

haha ill probably call later tonight... ill post up the results.

GERD i STILL cannot find that charger thing!

i just put the songs on my shuffle lol

shookie

Im thinking about geting the rock nerfs that are 83$ any one have them and complantes
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own

Jester2893

Quote from: exentix on July 10, 2008, 04:52:49 PM
its ridiculous.... twice it ruined a few of my games it scratched them so bad, one other time i got the rings, and once it read everything as a dvd, and i dont even remember what else.... now i got the rings again. ive only had it for 2 years next month. so 25% of the time ive had it its pretty much been getting fixed.  :mad: them suns a bitches are sending me a new one like it or not or im telling them im going sony  :rofl:

Every time Microsoft sends you a console back its a refurbished one. So all there do is taking the ones with red rings and fixing them most likely.

I suggest getting an xbox 360 with hdmi. It has the updated heatsinks. ( I have one)  =]
=[

kyledvor61

pj4553

Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 07:04:21 PM
Im thinking about geting the rock nerfs that are 83$ any one have them and complantes

I got em' last week b/c they were so freakin' cheap. I thought it was a gimmick of some sort or a mis-print but, they are completely legit! After I installed them I jumped up and down on them and they didn't budge. I'm 6'4 220lbs too. I haven't had a chance to do any hard riding on them yet b/c my bike's been in the shop since last Thursday but, I think they will hold up as good as any. I've had Pro Armors on my 450R and I bet these will be just as good :thumbs: 

kyledvor61

Quote from: pj4553 on July 10, 2008, 07:23:04 PM
Quote from: shookie on July 10, 2008, 07:04:21 PM

I got em' last week b/c they were so freakin' cheap. I thought it was a gimmick of some sort or a mis-print but, they are completely legit! After I installed them I jumped up and down on them and they didn't budge. I'm 6'4 220lbs too. I haven't had a chance to do any hard riding on them yet b/c my bike's been in the shop since last Thursday but, I think they will hold up as good as any. I've had Pro Armors on my 450R and I bet these will be just as good :thumbs: 

mmmm pro armor :grin_nod:

pj4553

kyledvor61

Quote from: pj4553 on July 10, 2008, 07:29:32 PM
Psssh :jerkoff:

I love em... but I'm going to have to cut part of the heel guard soon :'(