Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: any of you guys remember stacy david?  (Read 1483 times)

Offline NaturalRaptor

• Potato King
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
Re: any of you guys remember stacy david?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 06:18:08 AM »
anyone remember top dead center? it was a motorcycle show but it had dirtbikes to

Sorry, I don't remember that one. How about the chevy that they put on the tracks. (like a dozer)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Offline who else but rk

• Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
yea that was pretty cool. it was an older chevy, a k1 right?
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »
I remember seeing top dead center once.

Somebody really needs to make an atv show that is geared towards atv'ers, not farmers and hunters. I am sick of watching Fishers g.a.y.tv show. "lets sit and look at our quads and watch the sunset or eat dinner with some rednecks"   I discontinued the dvr season pass. :confused:

only semi-decent one is "dirt-trax", same host does "snow-trax" for snowmobiles. They actually ride the crap out of the quads, most of the time. But...it is canadian.   :( :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline who else but rk

• Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
all the quad shows suck. atv tv does too. the canadian show blows too.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »
all the quad shows suck. atv tv does too. the canadian show blows too.

atv tv is the g.a.y. est of them all.  I remember when he tested the brute force. his quote was "the brute force has too much power for most riders, making it dangerous to ride." WTF?

the only reason I bothered watching the canadian dirtrax, was because when they were testing the Grizz 700 EPS, he was doing wheelies around the trail on it. That is what I want, someone to ride and test them like we will actually be using them. But, even that show is still geared toward sitting and looking at quads instead of riding them as well, and mudding.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline FoundArealQuad

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 5
  • Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »
Dirt Trax is a quality show the only bad thing its on only half of the year, because it is in Canada. Then they graduate into sleds in the winter. They have had a lot more good episodes then bad ones. Snow Trax kicks ass as well. Fishers needs to get canceled all together, I like all the commercials of the Sports Quads ripping it up around the track and then Fishers comes back on. It would be better if they just showed the commercials the hole half hour. What ever happened to Sport ATV TV it was only on for about 15 episodes, it was good. ???
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Offline 1raptor

• Street Cred: 0
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »
this show sounds pretty cool too bad the schedule sux!!! :mad: http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/filter/program/808731
will the new 2010 camaro ever get here??

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »
Dirt Trax is a quality show the only bad thing its on only half of the year, because it is in Canada. Then they graduate into sleds in the winter. They have had a lot more good episodes then bad ones. Snow Trax kicks ass as well. Fishers needs to get canceled all together, I like all the commercials of the Sports Quads ripping it up around the track and then Fishers comes back on. It would be better if they just showed the commercials the hole half hour. What ever happened to Sport ATV TV it was only on for about 15 episodes, it was good. ???

+1 I feel that too. During the opening credits they show a guy doin wheelies and donuts on a polaris, then....nothin! I don't care about horse riding and stuff. That is cool, but I'm watching an ATV show!

Offline NaturalRaptor

• Potato King
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 8
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 04:20:25 PM »
yea that was pretty cool. it was an older chevy, a k1 right?

I believe it was a Gen 2 truck, like early 90's. It had the rounded hood and was extended-cab. Not sure it has been a while. I do know that it was sent to the crusher because it was donated by the factory.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.