blow up mah phone

Started by Peelz, July 03, 2013, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

welp, we decided to add my mom to our phone lines, and gave her my old phone. I go me a new iphone5 (woopty friggin doo does nothing the old one cant) :lol: meh it was free

But, in the process, i lost errrrrrthing :mad:

if you already have my # holla at ya boy dangit!!!!!

feel like I already did this once.  :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

wtf

how did you lose it all

isn't it in your icloud or some stupid apple sauce fukn bullshit service like that.

oohhhhhh we have the best thing EVAR..

:gtfo:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on July 03, 2013, 01:12:48 PM
wtf

how did you lose it all

isn't it in your icloud or some stupid apple sauce fukn bullshit service like that.

oohhhhhh we have the best thing EVAR..

:gtfo:

hey..

easy jerk....  :rofl:

it did backup to the cloud...but it managed to backup my sons phone, then overwrite mine.  so I have 5 contacts. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

99 probs but your apple aint one.....

:shrug:

:rolleyes:

:lol:

:kiss:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Peelz

anyhooo

send me a text... with your name.

the more tasteless, the better, I have grown to expect this  :thumbs: :clap: :rofl:

Hefe

biggest goddamn turd ever invented is iTunes!

the phones work great.... other than that apple can eat my dick!

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on July 05, 2013, 03:26:21 PM
biggest goddamn turd ever invented is iTunes!

the phones work great.... other than that apple can eat my dick!

I agree.