The funnest thing you have ever done.

Started by Gunz, November 27, 2011, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I'd really have to think about it for awhile, but while I'm thinking about it what are some of the funnest experiences you have ever had in your life?

The first raptor rally I went to at Silver Lake is on my list.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

for sure man. silver lake though small, was one of the best times ever. Well, besides breaking your arm but.... :thumbs: bring on the Crown :beer:

The trip My family and I just took up to yellowstone is probably tops right now. My kids got to see just how beautiful this country is.

ANd the previous trip down to Pismo and meeting up with some weird mexican guy for some riding, while on a family vacation to Pismo. Then crashing his BRAND NEW quad within 30 seconds of hitting the throttle :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I had to think about this one for a while.

I couldn't come up with a #1. It's tied for me.

My all time funnest things I've ever done is: Attended the many raptor rallies. The people I've met through here and Raptor Forum are some of the best friends I've ever had. I'm closer with a lot of you guys than I am with some of my family who lives an hour away. :lol: The stomach hurting / side splitting laughs I've shared are awesome.  :thumbs:

Tied with my trip to Australia last winter with my wife. That was our first trip together alone just the two of us. It was fun getting lost, trying to find our ways around, and just hanging out. You can learn a lot about a person doing that. The things we saw in Melbourne, at Ayers Rock, in Port Douglas, and in Sydney I will never forget.  :)

I started going through pictures this weekend, I realized I never put any on here. Im going to gather some up, and get a thread on here. It was an amazing time.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

I would have to agree, you guys (some of you) are tops in my book. and the Rallies are awesome...

My trips to Vegas with my wife are always a blast, and like Randy said, you can really bond with someone when it is just the 2 of ya in a new place.
Jumping out of an airplane over Vegas was awesome!
Flying a helicopter into the Grand Canyon was very cool (no, I wasn't driving it... although I have Flown a heli once)
I got to fly an Ultralight once, VERY fun!
so many fun things!

Peelz

Oh yeah, riding in a acrobatic glider....as a kid, really cool. But my raptor buddies beat that out. I could sit and laugh for hours, just thinking about the crap I have seen/heard here.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Funniest Thing...or Evilest thing?  For me it is the same. and all I will reveal is "Aluminum Can!"

rookie

I would have to say childhood or getting piss drunk in Palma Spain and try to go swimming (bought board shorts in palma when i was drinking, little to say but they were a little small (damn european sizing!!!)

Krandall

I figure.. I'll go with.. Funnest thing I've done in the past 3 months.

I did my first 5k race. "The Color Run"

It was a freaking blast. Got a team of friends together. Team name "F OUT THE WAY"

Here was "before"

here was after:

between that, and me and my brother rockin out at the Steel Panther concert. :preddy:
most fun I've had in a long time as well.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

nice farmer tan.  :thumbs:  :rofl:

Most fun in recent memory...

Rented a boat at the ozarks for a day with my family. It was enough fun that Im buying one. :)

Its great, I get my "motorhead" fun out, and still get time with wife and kids...

:thumbs:

Krandall

Yea, That was a week after where we had 2 carshows 2 weekends in a row before that... :shrug: I will admit, this year has been one of the best for me, for a not as bad a farmer tan as usual :lol:

go me!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on August 14, 2012, 10:58:24 AM
Yea, That was a week after where we had 2 carshows 2 weekends in a row before that... :shrug: I will admit, this year has been one of the best for me, for a not as bad a farmer tan as usual :lol:

go me!

it's always hot when you look like you still have a shirt on after you take it off :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz