Pictures of somewhere you ride or want to ride.

Started by Gunz, November 27, 2011, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Nick

Does anyone have a picture of that guys house almost to Waynoka? It was on the left? I want to ride his yard! 
j/k

I wanna hit Dubai :)
But no really, our friend Lance who is going to Glamis/Dumont with us wants to plan a trip for there after I was showing him pictures. So , thats our 3 year plan. We would most likely rent stuff to ride there. I don't know about getting our stuff over there lol.

Krandall

Yeah, You'd have to ship via ship.. It probably wouldn't be cheap. You could ask barker or or RE.. I know they've both shipped full bikes over there before.. It'd involve customs though..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2012, 05:50:32 PM
Does anyone have a picture of that guys house almost to Waynoka? It was on the left? I want to ride his yard!  
j/k

I wanna hit Dubai :)
But no really, our friend Lance who is going to Glamis/Dumont with us wants to plan a trip for there after I was showing him pictures. So , thats our 3 year plan. We would most likely rent stuff to ride there. I don't know about getting our stuff over there lol.

as long as it isnt north of the dunes. they wander 2 feet north a year.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

rappyfreak

'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Adam

aaron whats the place in co thats HUUGE. i showed you a pic of it, but cant find it. hippys are keepin it off limits....
08 700R #117

Peelz

someday well ride there. like an hour southwest of CO. Springs. SO pretty  :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Great sand dunes national park. Fucking hippies :(

russ-russ

That would be epic.  Largest active dunes in North America I believe.  GERD damm hippies.

Cammy

Colorado700R

<-----going to punch a kitten thinking about it

Krandall

just sneak in there. and tear it up..

if someone catches you. Just tell them you're making sure no one is sneakin around riding 4wheelers in there. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: russ-russ on January 09, 2012, 10:34:59 PM
That would be epic.  Largest active dunes in North America I believe.  GERD damm hippies.

hOOOLY SHIIITE!

never saw that sat view. that place is enormous!

LOL @ Krandall. let's do it.