If I ruled the world.....

Started by Colorado700R, September 19, 2008, 11:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

dragonz

thought he would be worried more about Herbicide Sprays!
Was a big hue & cry a few years ago, when the cops sprayed a lot of dope growing wild.
People were worried that someone might get sick smoking it :lol:
2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

Colorado700R

Scooter is hereby decreaded riding director and head school master of the mandatory ATV riding school. All must be able to follow him through any jump, wheelie, treeshot, or trail to graduate....

Id never pass either :lol:

4gunz is decreaded director of hawtness and provides cheerleaders at every rally.

dragonz

2003 Raptor 660LE
719cc with Kenz 13.5:1 piston
X-4 cam & no decomp
39mm FCR's
HV ported head
Ferrea SS Valves
CT Sonic Exhaust
GYTR Clutch

ASR +3+1 A-Arms & Works Tripple Rates
450 Front Calipers
+2 Extended Swingarm
G-Force Axle & Hubs.
Pro Armour Skid Plate
Tusk Nerfs

Gonna be a fun ride now!

yamaguy0

I would force all countries to use the death penalty.  No lethal injection, bullets and ropes are cheap, effective and fast! No need for death row as you would only get a week for apeal before killed.  Weed would be legal but taxed. All people would pay taxes and you would pay unemployment back when you get a job. Well fare would be changed and you would be on it for a limited time.  It would be legal to ride a quad on all roads in every state, not just the really cool ones like south dakota.  All state and federal parks would be mandated to have off road trails for all machines and seasons.  Speed limits would be raised and i would bring in Germans in to tune our cars to get real fuel milage out of them.  I would have vending machines like the germans that have soda and beer on the streets.