22x11x8 8-paddle haulers on black ITP Baja's

Started by Langford, February 04, 2011, 03:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langford

I picked this set up new in March of last year and ran them about 6 different times at Silver Lake. 

The tires are made by Kenda, and had their logos on the sidewalls (skat trak doesn't make their own tires, they buy tires from other companies, buff off the tread and add their paddles)...this is the case with all skat trak paddles.

I got tired of people asking me why I bought Kenda paddles instead of skat traks and having to explain that, so I busted out my drill with a scuff pad and buffed the outside sidewalls down to remove the kenda markings.  I got a little sloppy in a few places, and bumped the wheel...which scuffed the black powdercoating (you can see the scuff marks in the pictures below).  The powdercoating is also chipped off around some the holes for the studs from the lug nuts being tightened down...there was no avoiding that.

I'm not trying to scare anybody away, or say that these are junk...I just try to overdo it with my descriptions so there are no surprises.  I have bought items that people say are "like new" that come beat up, I hate when people do that...so I want to be up front 100%.

The paddles themselves are in great shape, only slightly worn down from moving my quad on my driveway to load it on my trailer.  The wheels are in decent shape, all problems are noted above and pictured below.  You honestly wont notice the scuffs or marks on the wheels once they are on the quad unless you are looking for imperfections...

They have been sitting in my garage untouched since October, so that is why they appear brownish...they are a bit dusty.

one wheel, note the small scuffs around the edge of the wheel and chipped powdercoat around the stud holds that I mentioned:

Other wheel, same situation with the scuffs and chipped powdercoat:

overall picture:

and on the quad with the stock swingarm:  (no clearance issues with the 22" tires and my GYTR heel guards).

Looking for $300 obo + shipping for the wheels and tires.  I could possibly separate the wheels and tires if needed, but would rather sell as a package.  Buyer pays shipping, which will be actual cost through UPS.  I'm located in La Salle, MI 48145.
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

lowSbody

I want em bro but can't aford them right now. Don't really want them on the bajas eather. Maybe ill be able to aford them by the rally. Work picks up next week. Had any bites?

Langford

Supposed to drop them off this weekend...we shall see
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Peelz

chocolate thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

1984camaro

WOULD YOU TAKE $200.00 IF I COME GET THEM SUNDAY?

Langford

Quote from: 1984camaro on March 04, 2011, 10:50:57 AM
WOULD YOU TAKE $200.00 IF I COME GET THEM SUNDAY?

The wheels are sold, but I still have the paddles if you want them.

Langford

I was going to do $200 + shipping for the tires only, but if you are willing to come get them...I will do $175.

Kyle