Swing-Arm pivot bolt

Started by MORAPTOR700, January 30, 2011, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORAPTOR700

Wondering if anybody has there swing-arm shaft pivot bolt out and if so if they could check the diameter of the shaft bolt where bolt and bushing comes into contact with each other. Thanks
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Peelz

bet krandall knows :lol: dont forget to put the sleeve back in ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Bummer, wish I'd had seen this friday! just put mine back in, don't plan on taking it back out lol

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

PM Langford  :thumbs:   I'm pretty sure his swing arm is off..
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Langford

I will go measure mine when I get my ass off of the couch, Sand84 is right...mine is sitting in about 100 pieces on my garage floor right now.
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

XC_Raptor700R

2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

Langford

It is 16mm, the shaft is the same diameter the whole way from the threads to the head (yes, I am talking about the swingarm pivot shaft/bolt you sick fucks :lol:)

'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: Langford on January 30, 2011, 04:06:55 PM
It is 16mm, the shaft is the same diameter the whole way from the threads to the head (yes, I am talking about the swingarm pivot shaft/bolt you sick phucks :lol:)

Thanks Guys.        What else where you talking about Langford!!!!! ??? ???
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Spartan

I think he was talking about his ermm other shaft